Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seems to be an odd time in my life...

I'm dating....that's it... I'm dating. She not loving, or romantic. Doesn't hug or want to cuddle! I invited her on a vacation...she coldly put me down.. my friends noticed. "Wasn't her response rather business like!" Hello! All business - doesn't trust anyone.. always ready to catch someone at something. She creates her own unhappiness! I might be finished..sooner than I think with this. If you hurt her.. she'll continue to see you but make life cold for you - all that instead of talking it out! Hey, it's more dramatic.. guess she can hash it out then.. analyze it!
I happened to to send the dejection letter along on a forward.....and yes, I heard remarks, so it's not just me! There are no sweet, cuddling love words. It's all one sides....and you know how long that lasts!

I find I'm crying more...feeling rather depressed, lonely. Oh well, if it wasn't so far I'd gather up my stuff and go.. but don't really want to drive two days by myself or fly a lay-over flight alone either. And winter weather is unpredictable anyway.

Maybe next year. Maybe next year it will be warmer.. maybe go later in the year. It was only 60 degrees down there anyway.

So I am a little sad when your friends are feeling your pain and see the "business like" matter too! It's not right. I'm too nice!

It's it funny. All I ever needed and wanted was affection.. plain and simple and true. Instead it seems I have attracted the macho, put-downers, correctors, cold, bossy.. types Hm.

No comments: