Monday, January 12, 2009

Yea, Rev Ed Bacon

Hello! Seattle, Washington and Rev Ed Bacon. We are lifted! "Gays and lesbians are gifts of God"! says Rev. Ed Bacon! I love that man! Yes! We are lifted! Thanks to you! Finally the first paster on earth to say being gay is okay! Gee thanks! We are validated and vindicated! Yes! May the rest of you, you righteous, hypocritical Right way fundamental Christians go to "you know where"! That place you are always threatening us with.. your hate talk. So much for being god like! I'm sick of it! Get a life! and leave us the hell alone! Bigot hypocrites!

For one, I've always felt being a lesbian a gift of god! There is nothing wrong with being gay..at all! It's very natural to me! My god, it's love for Pete's sake.. not hate.. like fundamentalist Christians speaks all the time! The church needs to mind their own souls and leave the rest of the world alone. More people have been killed in the name of god then I care to count!

No comments: