Monday, June 06, 2005

Monday June 6, 2005

I guess I am waiting for the "thunder" to pass because there sure isn't any rain with this storm; well not in IL anyway. It's bone dry here. I need to run errands. I pray this condo buying and selling goes smoothly; now that the wheels are in motion!

I saw a wonderful quote posted near a carousel yesterday. It goes something like this: "The ride may take only minutes but the memories can last many lifetimes" I love and believe that! Life lessons stay with us from one lifetime to the another. God, I hope I make this lifetime memorable - I think I still have time to do that.

I'm glad your home SD - whomever you might have rushed back for is very lucky! God love ya! Sorry you had editing problems but I love that "aw -crap!" - too cute!

Today on TV I saw Madonna, a 72 yr. old nun who does "ironman" events! I was amazed. She can ride 111 miles on a bike in one day, then run a marathon (yes, 26.2 miles) and then swim 2.6 miles. What an inspiration and she started doing all this at age 52. I am so amazed and filled with hope and inspiration.

No comments: