Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well I just went with another person, my honey, to help her buy a bicycle. She got a Trek WSD roadbike. It's really cool looking! She got a good deal! I am sure she will get a lot if good miles out of her new bike. If they evening's buying is any I indication then she will enjoy many comfortable miles. Maybe Friday evening we can find a jersey for her. Maybe I can find a jersey and give it to her. Hm'! It has me thinking now!

It was fun! I really had fun! We came back and watched Bill Clinton and Joe Bidden speak. It was great! I always did like Bill Clinton. And Hillary would have done an excellent job! But I'll root for Obama now.

I just can't believe that McCain can honestly be leading in the polls? Even staunt Republication Russ L. can't stand McCain. So there you are.

I'm tired and can't keep my eyes open. I had to much fun. I was riding a very expensive bicycle. No, I left it at the store. But it was very nice... all carbon.

And yes it was very nice that the Clinton's hung around in support of Obama and Bidden. A great convention event and I look forward to tomorrow evening.

Joe Bidden is a regular guy who takes the train home every evening. I think I love the man. He is a genuinely very nice guy.

If MvCain crookedly wins this election like the Republicans won the last too well then I think the Democrats need to go after the crooks for a change instead of Ionly providing lip service. Anyone I. Their right mind can't really want four more years of Bush like politices. Get a grip; get a life! Something is very wrong here he the likes of Bush gets elected again!

No comments: