Thursday, October 09, 2008

Why - Are People so Weird?

Why does a man say.. "I did because I wouldn't be alive if I didn't"? Referring to his wife's wants! That she would kill him! It makes it sound like they really didn't "want to" be there!

Like this guy on Jay Leno says. Why didn't he just say "I would have been no where else. I wanted to be there with her!" when Jay asked if he was in the delivery room or waiting room!

Gosh guys? Men are so afraid of appearing weak..love is weak to a man - I guess! But talking about dirty sex, or talking down about a woman is okay! Men are ignorant! They would rather sound "ignorant"! To me this guy sounds like a cold ass ignorant son-of-a-bitch!

I mean like get a life. Men are the biggest babies yet they "try" to sound so tough! Weird! Just plain weird!

Have you ever seen a guy's personallity change when he is talking amongst other men! Their hold personna changes around guys.

People are weird!

No comments: