Sunday, November 09, 2008

I'm confused... so researching..thank god for the internet!

cholesterol lowering findings.. read my previous blog.. also, I just may go on the Dr. Atkens high protein diet.. but I'l stick to lean protein and egg whites.

Well this previous articles says our bodies produce cholesterol and if we don't get it in our diets our bodies product more..so. I know I've been getting a low protein diet? I am still researching.

But, I do know that when I have gone on the high protein diet my Cholesterol level went down to well below 200!

For the past two years my weight as been arund 130 and I've been running.. exercising a lot but eating mostly vegetables and fruits and carbs with less protein..less fat! Yes I am not kidding. So I think there is some truth into the prvious post article I've included. Last year my cholesterol was 256 and recently 258! See, my body is producing more cholesterol because I am not getting any in my diet! Thus, the Dr. Atken's diet makes sense and this previous article and book by Karl Loren makes sense! And it's worked for me in the past I've lost weight from 138 to 125 using the Dr. Atkins' diet and I'm going to try it again! Besides I have a constant graving to EAT whereas high protein diet curbs that constant graving to EAT!

So I'll start today with lean chicken and green beans which I have on hand now. I'm getting out my Dr. Atkins book and looking up receipes and I will keep this blog updated with my process! I'm excited.. what me me work...

Okay I was going for a run but I'm hungry I haven't had anything to eat yet today and it's 1:00 PM. So here I go. Oops had a Honey Stinger 35g Carb...(well, that's my carbs for the day) before I began my research and made my decision to go high protein. I'll drink lots of water.

Now I need to run (1:00 PM about) before this soy protein 25g of protein with about 16 oz. water.. wears off.

Wish me lot on my endeavor! I know a few years ago.. I lowered my LDL with Dr. Atkins High Protein diet.. of course I lost weight too.. but it seems natural carbs and little protein is rising my HDL is 73(should be more than 50 for a woman! but also my LDL 160 (130 would be okay)!

Wish me lot! I'll give it six weeks like that stupid Cheerio's commerical!

At this moment, I am not over weight and I exercise like hell! My blood pressure is great! 117/63 check several times.. So, something we very wrong here with a recommended diet of lots of fruits and vegetables and whole grains.. because I've been doing that.......do "they" want me to be on dangerous statins? Read my previous blog.. from earlier today!!

No comments: