Thursday, July 12, 2007

Busy day...

It was a very busy day. I wasn't home at all. I had a dentist appointment to fix to minor cavities. He froze the hell out of my face, even my nose.

Then I went to the park and wrote and drew until about noon when I headed to the Artist Guild to sketch with eleven other people. There is a lot to learn there and I love it. Even the good pick up ideas from other artist. They bounce ideas off of one another. It's great fun. I am rubbing elbows with some really cool and talent artist. What fun!

Then at 3:30 I had late lunch/ or early dinner at Bread Co., where I called my lover, and finally got on line and checked and found email from her which truly brightened my day.

I had to hurry to get my tee time at 4:50. As it was my friends were waiting on a cart and I hop a ride with them up the hills to the first tee box. What fun! They are very good friends.

The course was hilly but my game was pretty much right on after the wonderful words from my lover. She is busy this weekend with a very long ride on Saturday and I have one on Saturday...I"ll see her Monday. I have a friend's birthday party to do to this Sunday. It will be fun. I just need to come up with something different to take. Maybe a bean salad or baked beans.. I'll see what the store has to offer.

After golf we went to a local pub for beer and burgers. We were all hungry after climbing all those hills. I love back packing my golf clubs. I love it! I waste no time pulling a cart on the paved trail but cut directly across the fairway to my ball. The universe and I had fun this evening. When I pictured the ball going where I wanted it and then concentrated on my swing..it went where I wanted it to go! It's cool and it works - the secret - that is!

I'm tired now and know I will really sleep sounds. I want to thank god and the universe for my many wonderful and magical moments. I am truly blessed with lots of energy, talents, rhythm, cuteness, beauty and youthfulness. Thanks for keeping my good in good mechanical condition and keeping it safe from damage... and me too! Thanks. The universe is truly a magical place

Time to sleep now..

No comments: