Friday, July 20, 2007

See you can tell..

my love life has picked up. Yes, and she is quite something. Hot!

So, between her, art, yoga, swimming, biking, running, walking, and writing I'm very busy but loving my life.

I'm making progress with my art and trying different mediums; but some days get a little impatient. And one thing I know art and impatience doesn't jive.

Well about three hours ago I set out to run 13.1 miles. The weather is beautiful with perfect humidity and temperature and I didn't want to waste the day. When I got seven or eight miles out I started getting pooped. I'm just a little out of shape, I guess. I ate the Accel Gel protein, carb, potassium package contents but I don't now it made much difference. Yeah, I was aching a little all over from my shoulders, back, hip to the bottoms of my feet.

So, I'm relaxing with a cold drink and a snack right now. I see next week I need to begin working out at the gym, swimming and running more. I have a back to back 64 mile ride to Herman wine country in a month...on bumpy rocky trail. I won't miss that one when it's over... the BBQ there better be delicious and I wonder if they can add additional showers..there's only two and a huge organized ride will be pulling into town..surprise! No surprise to us - we'll be dusty and dirty and have to stand in line to shower. Oh it will be fun! I'll be with my honey! Those ladies will probably leave me sitting in the dust. I know my honey won't she already told me she wouldn't.

Let's see what else is coming up? Oh the biathlon around the second week in September. I'll be ready for that: five miles run and 22 mile bike ride through the worse hills possible.

Wednesday we ate Mexican and saw Harry Potter. She met my friends. She liked being with family...she's around a lot of straight people all the time :( Poor thing! I divorced them all...only hang around gay people. Gay friends are my family. )

Last night went to visit my friends and watched "Jesus Camp". What a gut wrenching shocking epitome of child abuse that is! Those poor little kids! She is conditioning those little kids to be crusader who promise to end abortion and then, I'm sure, homosexuality. Hey, we're next - after they reverse Roe vs Wade, don't think we're not! It's so warm and fuzzy to feel hated! Hate is so christian like, isn't it. They are self-serving, pyhocrites who segregate and sell hate for a living. Hate and sin! If you weren't a sinner, you wouldn't need the church. So, therefore, they create conditions and rules and create sinners...so they can fix them. See, I said - self-serving! I don't think anything will stop them. They are evil. They are out to rule the world the way "they" see fit...and declare the rest of us sinners and crush us out. Trust me, I'm serious!

It's their way or the highway. Ted Haggard meets with the White House every Monday....hey and I guess his gay prostitute lover every other Monday. Yeah, the poor religious boy got caught with his pants down a while back.

Yeah, they like to set the rules for everyone else but these figures of self proclaimed authority think think they are above the rules.

Actually, I think Becky Fischer of "Jesus Camp" looked like a big old dyke surrounded by gay fellows helpers set out to brainwash poor innocent little kids. Child abuse caught on camera.

It's amazing to me how some people so believe in what they are doing and are so driven that they are blindsided of the truth. Oh yes, she is out to save the world one child at a time. Her ministry is in Lee Summit, a suburb of Kansas City. She has no idea that Haggard and others like Farewell are in cahoots with Bush for monetary profits and favors (or maybe she does). It's a business people.....nothing more than a money making business....and quite successful, I might add! Yes, those are the Evangelical Christians...they are tainted by Haggard homosexual escapades. Yet, I wonder if Fischer makes as much money has her male peers? See, she is probably subject to that male superiority, double-standard too! You can't trust tetesterone!

Then there are the Catholics, there church leaders are hypocritical also and are paying billions out in sexual abuse with minors settlements. Funny how they too are above the law ...none of those child molesting priests ever made it to jail! Once again, in cahoots with government and so like Bush's friend Libby get off Scott free.

See, I don't believe for a moment that Enron's Ken Lay died of a heart attack.. either "they" bumped him off so he wouldn't implicate other government officials are he caught up with his money in some foreign land or tropical island to escape trial, living the high life.

Oh, life is fascinating, isn't it! All these controlling double standards. And the funniest part is how easily people are roped in to believing this stuff. Well, I guess, if it's the only thing you are allowed to be exposed too...you too would be. Becky Fischer's kids were also home schooled with books her ministry provided. Oh yes, see "Jesus Camp". You can rent the DVD from Netflex and I'm sure Block Buster.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

>"Funny how they too are above the law ...none of those child molesting priests ever made it to jail!"

Ever hear of statutes of limitations? They weren't jailed because the events were so far in the past that charges could not be brought. No one was above the law. The laws of each state were followed by the prosecutors in every case.

A few states extended their statutes of limitations and made them retroactive. Those prosecutions are ongoing.

Now what about the 800 plus known Protestant ministers who have engaged in the same behavior?

http://www.reformation.com

God bless...