Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I've fall'en behind, haven't I?

My! I haven't written for a few days have I? I guess I've been busy! Well, I'm deeper into art and spending loads of money trying to find the median that is my niche'. So far, I've come up with water soluble oil pastels. The water soluble type, because I'm messy. They are harder to find. My lease favorite are the uncontrollable shalk like pastels. Very dusty and messy too.

So, far I find that I prefer ink pens, water color pencils and oil pastels for times when I really want to lay it on thick. I have to be careful to pack them in ice if I am planning on leaving them in the car for awhile. I've learned that lesson the hard way and lost one of two oil pastels due to melting.

Oh, I am discovering my talents. I love doing portraits and I know one day soon they will look exactly like the subject I am painting. Patience is key so too much caffeine is out of the questions. But I'm loving what I'm doing.

I have been swmming a little at that when I don't care that my nose stops up, because the chlorine really does a number of my nose.

Last Saturday I did the 30 mile Tour de donuts in a nearby town. I ate two doughnuts at the first stop and two at the second stop. I haven't checked the stats yet but think that I probably didn't do too bad. Last year I came in 6th out of about at least 124 riders.

I saw Harry Potter this evening with my girlfiiend. We just pretty much hit it off. I do love her. It was hard to refrain from displaying public signs of affection. But I was good!

Time to go to sleep now, I am extremely tired. I ran six miles this morning early. So, it's night-night time for me....

No comments: