Friday, June 01, 2007

Did you think I died?

Wow! last entry was on the 28th of May, 2007. And now it's the first of June already! I've been busy I guess. Or have nothing to complain about...or just plain gave up on the complaining. Since all the same old things have been going on for years.

The 60's. Do you remember the 60's and the 70's what a tumultuous time in history. I only wished I lived in a college town, or just a big city then.

I recently watched the DVD "The US vs. John Lennon". Wow! now he was something this close of god to me. His songs were fabulous and so fiting to the horrendus activities of the government. Truth be told, the government hasn't changed it's ways...I think we just gave in and gave up. But, Vietnam involved the draft. A senseless, needless, war for profit and they engaged the draft. Kennedy was against it. Well, maybe not their old man, who was big in banking, and business and tangled with the mob. Either Kennedy was killed in retaliation, or the war machine thought he and his brother's ideals were "in the way" of, shall we say, profits?

Nothing has changed much, only the strategies used, I guess. I recently read "Power, Freedom, and Grace" by Deepak Chopra and at one point him mentions yin yang and balance. And he states that the world is out of kilter now, off balance with too much male influence. And that is why we have so much war and crime. He said we need more, yin, female, influence so we begin to lean toward a more balance existence. Here, here, I toast to him. I'm glad I am not alone in my thinking.

Hillary needs to win and women in industry and corporations need to break upward through the class ceiling. The status of men being paid thrity percent more than women, will not change until "women" demand change.

To be continues, well maybe, I'm sleeping and can't stay awake! But, first, thank you god and universe for watching over me. Thanks Eda, Ezekiel, and Ramtha. Thank you for my many blessings I am so fortunate to realize. I take nothing for granted. If I do, if I shall forget...then I am sorry. Thank you for my care free, injury free, pain free, illness free, disease free days. I am most grateful. Thank for no stress and all the loves in my life. Thank you for my main squeeze..I love her very much. She is so easy to be with. I know she loves me in return..for that I am most grateful. I kept looking and then realized it was right in front of me. And thanks for the blessings bestowed upon my many friends less they forget to thank you themselves. Please keep Lou safe, healthy, and happy and her new partner, Gail. Thanks. Please protect my love this weekend. I'll add on if I think of more...right now...I'm very sleepy. Thanks for everything,, my good car, keeping it safe. Keeping me safe when I ride my bicycle. Helping me make it fifty miles out, and then fifty miles back when I wrote the other day. Thanks for the faith.

No comments: