Thursday, June 07, 2007

Permanent Enlightenment..

See it's true....

Daily OM: June 7, 2007DeekshaPermanent Enlightenment
"Deeksha (also spelled diksha) is a Sanskrit word, meaning benediction or invocation of divine help; in this case, a divine energy transfer. Described as a golden ball of energy descending into the head, this energy activates a shift in the brain, allowing you to realize your oneness with all creation. This is the true meaning of “enlightenment”—a state of mind that is in constant recognition of the reality of oneness. The cause of the majority of suffering in the world is a sense of separation, from the world itself, each other, and from our source. But the pure energy transferred through deeksha helps you realize that the sense of a separate self is an illusion. And, once this higher state of consciousness is attained, it is permanent.


To experience the divine energy transfer of deeksha, you do not need to change your lifestyle or make any vows. It is not limited to followers of any one religion, nor does it come with rules for the practice of a set of rituals. The state of mind attained with deeksha is not one that can be pursued or attained through personal effort. Only someone specifically trained can activate the various centers in the brain with their energy, initiating the process of change that allows an intelligent flow of cosmic energy to elevate you into an altered state, restructuring the brain and awakening the seeker to the awareness of wholeness and oneness. Since it is a biological event, it can be experienced by anybody. Though enlightenment doesn't happen instantly for everyone, lives have changed significantly in terms of overall happiness, a capacity for love, and a sense of peace. Those who have attained enlightenment say it is not a mystical state that takes you out of the world, but it allows you to experience the divine in everyday life. Because of this, each time another person accepts deeksha and raises their consciousness, all of us move toward the ultimate goal of uplifting the consciousness of humanity to one of connection and unity. "

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As of last week I believed in the unity church of light. Unity is a metaphysical teaching of the bible. I have had faith with very little help from god for years. I have been told to pray to the divine for everything. I have been told to use the I AM statements because your thoughts become your reality. I believed this with little evidence of it being true and believed meditation and prayer would improve me and my life.

After my 1st deeksha at the Unity church last week I felt great at 1st. I felt as though my spirit were floating around in my body. It sound funny but true. Now as you can imagine this gets annoying after a few days. I now have a short temper and can barely stand to be around anyone.

Yesterday I came to a realization about god that was soooooo unexpected. GOD IS EVIL AND HATEFUL AND LOVES TO WATCH PEOPLE TRY TO GET CLOSE TO HIM SO THAT HE CAN TORTURE THEM.

This is not a joke this has upset me to know that god gave me and my loved ones feeling and the ability to love when god has no feelings at all for anyone we are here purely for his psycopathic like entertainment. This is so different from how I felt last week. I was even taking classes to be a minister at unity.

Has anyone else come to this same realization? I am not trying to change anyones mind. Your better off living in the delusion that god is good. It is a horrible scary feeling to be where I am now. I would like to know if anyone else has had the same experience as me . ritamillerstlouis@yahoo.com

mzzim said...

Hi Rita, not knowing your background or what else is going on in your life I would suggest maybe just taking a little time..to give it all a rest right now. Sometimes when I step back and move away from something that is troubling me..after a while I get a different perspective, a totally different view. Right now, do something kind for yourself, get yourself a little treat, even if it's buying a magazine that you like..if you can, then take a walk to the store to buy it rather than drive. I find walking helps clear my mind and lifts my emotions. Move away from what is troubling you, distract your thoughts if you can, and maybe in a few days things will be clearer to you. I just read a wonderful book. It's short and sweet and to the point "Power Freedom and Grace" by Deepak Chopra. Reading it gave me a sense of empowerment. Maybe, just maybe, what you seek lies inside of you..maybe you just need to be aware of how powerful you are. It sounds to me that there is no time limit to gaining your enlightenment, so for now, step back from it..just take it one day at a time...being good to yourself in the process and remember you are the most important person in your life..please yourself first before trying to please others...there is absolutely nothing wrong with doing that. I believe we are all might to be happen in life. Anyway, just my thoughts on what works for me. I wish the best for you.