Tuesday, June 12, 2007

There is Power in Thoughtlessness..

Isn't that a fabulous thought. My friend came up with that during a golf game and it's oh so true. Sometimes it's better not to think so much about something and just do it.

It's like getting out of my clipless pedals on my bicycle..you can't think about it. Just practice getting in and out by sitting on the bicycle and holding onto something like a banister..practice and then just do it! Oh, of course, practicing this way means to have to pedal backwards. Some people say practice riding in grass. Well, I knew for sure, I would fall over then.

Parallel parking is another thing...just do it. It's not that hard. Don't be afraid of it.

Yes, there is power in thoughlessness..same goes for "The Secret". Dream it, ask for it, then leave it go..don't think about it any more. The universe will provide.

Life is grand. I wish to thank the universe for all of my many blessings of good health, safety, accident free journeys in the car, on foot and on bicycle. Thank you so much for keeping me safe, pain free, and healthy. Thanks for my many artistic talents and interest. Thanks for my abundance of energy, and wisdom and common sense...things that are truly priceless. Thanks for everything...the clean air I breath. My clear lungs. My ability to run at a good pace..to bike even better. Thanks for my dependable car, my little condo and all of my stuff; but most of all my precious friends and my lover. And so much for her. She's fun! I love her dearly. She's hot...too..thanks. If I'm leaving anything out... I thank you for it in advance. And thanks for the many blessings bestowed upon my many friends who, in fact, forget to thank you for their many wonderful blessings they enjoy.

Life is grand....remember...there is power in thoughlessness... I love that thought!

No comments: