Monday, September 24, 2007

Can it get any better?

Can it get any better? I had a fabulous 60th birthday! I feel younger than 40 so it is hard for me to make sense of the number. Besides 60 is the new 40 isn't it... I can vouch for that!

I celebrated and partied all weekend. My sweet friends threw me surprise bash Saturday evening. I love them! They are priceless!

This evening my golfing buddies took me to dinner. I feel very fortunate to have such wonderful friends. We shared many stories and laughs.

I think I was about at my best for turning 60. I always want to be at my best for a milestone birthday. I run, swim, and bike to stay fit... hopefully, I'm succeeding. I need to drop about eight pounds and I will be happier about my weight. I'll be fine! I'm beginning to make healthier food choices and I feel better already.

I am most grateful to the universe for all of my many wonderful blessings bestowed upon me throughout my life. The universe rocks. My guardian angels are the best! I am so blessed. Thank you for all of my safety. I know you watch over me and protect me, my friends, and my car. I want it to last. No car payments for me! I just want it to keep running good with

I am beginning to connect the dots and see where life (the universe) has been taken me. I believe that my purpose (well, this one anyway) was to deliver my friend to a channel er so she could hook up with a deceased lover whom she had had an affair with many years before. And the year before the woman's partner died.

Well, I did deliver my friend to the channel er who called up Ezekiel and spoke with my friend. Nailed her actually! Then asked if she wanted to speak to anyone. She said yes and he said well she is standing right behind you.. She patiently paces. My friend and she chatted for a bit and then my friend asked if she saw her lover there on the other side. Was she with her?

No she said and I miss her. Ezekiel asked my friend the woman's last name and she gave it to him and then he says. He flies here and into the arms of her lover. They melt together.

It was a magical day for me. The best! I felt I actually had a real purpose and too found out that I am getting more knowledgeable of the after life. They are a heartbeat away! I believe that they are everywhere. I believe that Edy has been working on me since at least 2004 (she died in the fall of 2003) to get me to get her very close friend, my lover, there to speak with her.

When I met my friend she spoke fondly and often of Edy and her partner Georgette. They both died within one year of each other; both in their 80's. I knew Edy believed in the after life and I felt that she wanted to speak with my friend. I asked my friend if she had every been to a channel-er and she said no and seems skeptical but she agreed to go when I said. "I think Edy would like to speak to you". So I wasn't surprised when she did.

My mission has been completed. I wonder if my friend's deceased friend has any more plans and ideas for me? I feel so lucky! I know they watch out over me! I am truly blessed and grateful for all of my many blessings.

It's late and I am very sleepy after filling my belly with wonderful food. We had a party of twelve and swapped many stories and jokes.

This morning I was up early and ran five miles, swam a half mile and walked about four miles back taking the shorter route.

Sunday, I and four friends rode a 35 miles organized bike ride and truly enjoyed myself. I drank margarita's however the night before and struggled just a wee bit! My friend wanted for me while the marathoner took the lead. They all could keep up with her as I struggled. Guess I need an even more expensive bike. No I really don't need a more expensive bike because the leader of the pack has a bike identical to mine. It was a good workout for me...especially after a night of partying. But being with loving friends who threw me a bash..priceless.!

Tomorrow I may swim again. I do yoga every morning. I'll work on my art projects and take it a little easy tomorrow and try to read and write too.

I thank the universe again. I'm glad I had a hand in helping my friend deceased lovers re-unite in love and happiness. I'm right there with them...we all need and deserve the best!

Time to sleep but I'm too exiting! My eyes fall shut and I struggle to get them to open once again and then I have to find my place....again and again!

I'm glad I could be of service reunited my friend with her deceased friends and getting them back together again. They owe me - big time with plenty of magical moments... and I know they are coming. The universe is with me. Thanks for my many blessings of good health, intelligence, golf and safety. Got to go!

No comments: