Sunday, September 23, 2007

My Spirit Past Story

Here's the story. You won't believe it - or will you?

I believe my mission began somewhere around 1992 when a friend talked me into going to a psychic fair. Inexperienced and very sceptical I got into the longest line assuming those people knew who was most credible.

I was nailed and have visited the same channeler at least annually since and always he has beenright on, this Ezekiel spirit.

I now believe that a spirit, another spirit, guided me not through Ezekiel through my beliefs and acceptance of the afterlife.

I believe she led me through various stages and changes in my life to serve a purpose for herself. I know exactly when she was guiding me, because at the time, I felt most confident and sure of what I wanted to do. There was no doubt in my mind at all. My actions felt right and dead on.

First I fell in love. She was my catalyst to change. I had been unhappy in my relationship with my long term partner and negative family. I have since left them both. Then I met her this new person in my life.

I believe that my so called self appointed, slightly self serving spirit guide led me through these changes. Unbeknownst to me, I was aiding her in "her" mission to be reunited with your thirty year life partner also deceased.

Now for my new affair. I had seen in the past introduced to me through mutual friends. We smiled in passing always preoccupied. There was something about her. I felt she was interested in me. Two years of casual passing then came 2006 and I entered the same event she always enters. There, we shared a heart felt, detailed, and soulful conversation. We both wanted, it appeared, the same thing. We parted that day. But, I had the strong urge to track her down at her work place and invite her over to my place for an afternoon of what we both wanted and needed. She came. We shared intimacy that day and it has continued.

My friend spoke lovingly and proudly of her deceased friend, Edy and Edy's lover, Georgette. Both deceased now. Edy in 2003 and Georgette the year before. My friend told me of the time she and Edy met; of how, Edy claimed my friend was an alien from another world. Edy claimed she knew my friend in an earlier life. They became close; even intimate. Edy belief in the after life may be think that Edy would like to speak to my friend through Ezekiel.

I believe now that my mission was to get my friend to speak with Ezekiel because Edy wanted to communicate with my friend; maybe even had a wanted favor.

Well, after some thinking about it I mentioned Ezekiel several times to my friend and each time she said she would go but had never spoken to a psychic before and wasn't sure if she believed in it. I said. "I think Edy would like to speak to you". It was what I felt.

So I made the appointment. She first, than me. Later, when we got to my condo, I listened to my friend's taped session and was blown away by it. First of all Ezekiel nailed her...said she was stubborne (in her general life). Said I was her main love (I already knew that..somehow). Then Ezekiel asked if my friend wished to speak to anyone?

"Edy" my friend responded without hesitation. "She is standing, waiting, pacing back and forth behind your chair." Ezekiel said. Ezekiel translated. After some short loving casualness my friend asked Edy if she was with Georgette?

Edy responded. "No, and I miss her." Ezekiel asked if she wanted to invite her to come forward and I guess Edy nodded. "What is Georgette's last name?" Ezekiel asked my friend and she told him. He repeated it and in a flash she comes. Ezekiel said. "My, she comes fast".

Ezekiel describes Edy and Georgette's re-uniting as a melting together, with loving laughter and warmth. I believe they remain together now. I was blown away when I listened to the tape and firmly believed that my mission was to get my friend there so Edy could speak with her and Ezekiel and could be re-united with Georgette. See, I believe Georgette was still upset about the affair that Edy had with my friend in years past. And this day, all was forgiven so all could move on.

I feel that their reunion was my mission bestowed upon me by Edy herself. A wonderful life fulfilling, magical mission. Silently, I claim ( and I know she hears me) that Edy owes me "one" or "many". That afternoon after we listened to the tape, we both silently, consciously, in my sub-consciously, invited them into our bedroom. We felt their presence and it was magical!

I continue to invite them. I believe that life, death and the after life is a form of consciousness and only thoughts away. We are all connected. It's all so magical knowing that I have friends in very high places. I feel honored and a step above those who are unknowing of this spiritual connection we all could share.

I felt a little down and lost realizing this mission was over, so I offer to aid in more missions but I want Edy's help. I want my life to be magical and bursting with love. There is a love that I miss. Although very brief, she and I connected on a heart and soul level so magically. I think about her often. She is the woman I mention in the beginning; the one I fell so in love with. She was my catalyst to change. It's been three years now and I think of her all the time. Someone once told me that "it's not over yet - you'll see her again". I know I needed a kick start to change my life then. Some people get sick; I fell in love! I guess it had to be as deep as it was. Back then I told my ex that .. "It's bigger than both of us!" Our time together has come to an end because we both have missions and different paths to explore.

In my heart I knew the journey I was beginning was something of a special mission, powered by someone or something much brighter and stronger than myself and it certainly proved to be true. Edy guided me the whole way by making me feel secure and sure of my decisions and actions and with following through with them. I had no doubt but knew that I was doing the right thing. I loved that feeling and want to feel it again.

I want to feel sure footed and destined knowing quite well my journey is spiritually driven. I can't yet and am excited about my new adventure. Who knows maybe I'm on it now. In some way I feel that I am.

My journey is to show example I believe and to teach that we are all powerful spirits here visiting in human form.

No comments: