Friday, September 07, 2007

Nothing


Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)
The days ahead may be more social than you expect, and you might be required to put out a lot of energy for the sake of others. Don't get so involved in everyone else's affairs that you lose track of what's important for you. Do what is expected of you early in the day so you can have flexibility to withdraw later on.

It's what I want to do this weekend...nothing much! Tomorrow morning I'll meet up with the running group; then possible attend the street art festival if it is not raining.

Sunday morning I'm scheduled to do a biathlon. Once again, for the fourth year in a roll, I'l be glad when it's over. Why do I fret these silly, needless, events? I did the last ten miles with
a flat tire and met a lover last year. Guess it doesn't get more interesting than that.

It's our one year anniversity so we both, ( and now in our 60th year - imagine that?) have vowed to make it an annual anniversity event. I wonder is a card of gift involved. Guess
I better get one. I'm not good at gift giving. Just not good at it.

Maybe I'll give her a candle in crystal (sort of) that I made. The heart, or the chocolate kiss?
And a love card.

No comments: