Monday, September 10, 2007

Drive me nuts!

Sorry, but door slamming men get on my last fucking nerve. What is it with them? Can't they TURN the knob and gently pull the fucking door closed? Evey thing is a bang and a slam. I'll be glad when the mother fucker moves out! Moron!

They are as single minded and as stupid as the day is long. Can you tell I have NO use for them. They can only do one thing at a time. They're stupid. The guy as no manners. He has more shit hanging on his SUV than anyone I have ever seen. He leaves two sets of kayak holder and a huge bicycle rack that sticks way out in the back on his car all the time. It never comes off. Then he has a motorcycle.

The man slams everything constantly the whole time he is at home. He gets on my last fucking nerve. He has concrete under his feet and yet he shakes my condo above him when he walks (?). He sounds like he is bouncing coolers against the wall. I'm telling you, the guy is a fucking moron. I hate men!

When the young couple that own the place lived below me, I never heard a peek. This guy is one fucking idiot. It's like - hey everybody make sure you see me! God I can't stand him.

It's a constant banging and shaking. I hope he leaves very soon. why didn't this young couple rent to a nice young woman? Men are always noisy because they have no conscious and cannot see how their behavior or actions affect other people. They are single and simple minded and I can't stand them.

He's always in a hurrry and everything he does is so fucking important - yeah right!

Can you tell I hate men? I don't trust them because they are always planning and trying to fuck something up, or cheat something or get out of something and they blame every one else for their own stupidity and ignorance.

Here is still banging. He has been home for thirty fucking, constant banging, minutes. The idiot wouldn't know how to be quiet if something snack him in the face. His kid is just like him only never shuts up. The kid (or rather the old man) has every fucking toy there ever was. Men are self-indulgent, loud, and stupid. I wouldn't have one!

Go away! Go move in with some woman. She doesn't look very happy either - his girlfriend and it looks like he treats her like fucky shit. Walks in front of her. He doesn't ride with the woman and the kid but takes his motorcycle. I'd say he is just a wee tad spoiled.

Move away. Move a woman in anytime. Women make more sense and some at least express some common decency and are quiet. Except for real butch woman who think they have to try to prove themselves all the time. They make me sick too. Must be the overload of testosterone. Makes me want to puke!

He is still banging...it's a constant banging. Like he picks things up three feet from the floor and then drops it. It's constant. Hurried and the minute he walks in the fucking door (after he slams it, of course). Fucking moroon!

Hope he leaves soon, so I can continue my painting and I want to sculpture too! Go away - Moron!

No comments: