Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Fortunate

I am very fortunate! I think that I am one of the lucky ones or I am blessed? Is it luck? Or do I have some control?

If you read "Earth, Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library" by Barbara Marciniak, you would think that I actually have some control.

Be careful what you wish for, or think about, because wishing or thinking can make it happen. Well, I would think that my wish would have to be within reason! I don't think Sharon Stone will be knocking on my door anytime soon! Some things must remain as dreams!

I have been blessed with a loving heart. When I fall in love it is hard, fast and forever. The dynamics may change but the love remains. I love a good heart!

I am very comfortable in my own skin. I don't need anyone to make me happy. I spent a lot of time alone as a kid and I think that that is why I am not loney as an adult. I have learned to make myself happy and to be a good companion for myself. I have even gone on vacations alone.

I live in the Midwest and drove for two days to the east coast a few years ago. While driving all that way alone in the car, I did not feel lonely at all; actually, I had a wonderful sense of adventure and I felt a special presence within me, God, I think or my spirit guides. Anyway, I had a wonderful comforting feeling within me for the whole trip. Sometimes I get that same feeling when I am driving alone on a beautiful day with the windows down and listening to my favorite songs. A happy, loving feeling overwhelms me and I think, "You know, I felt this way, doing this very thing when I was 17." Nothing has changed; oh, more experience, but the core of me remains the same. I was the same at 38 and 48 too! It's the simple things in life! Another time that I feel content, secure and happy is when my home is all cleaned and straightened and I am enjoying a good book, drinking hot tea, and listening to classical music in front of the fire. Now that is living! It doesn't take much to make me happy! Actually, I can be visiting a book store and feel the same way. I have many special moments; and I have found that it is usually when I am alone that I appreciate them more.

I remember on occasion after a very deep snow fall; when the world seemed blanketed in silence, trying to walk in the knee deep snow down middle of the abandoned street; the only sound is the sound of my breathing and I am thinking - is this too cool? I felt elated! The world was a beautiful place! The trees were heavy with snow; and people were friendly, happy and amazed at nature's wonder. Twenty-four inches of snow had fallen during the previous night's thunder snow. The winter night sky had flashed with lightening and the rumbled with thunder. A thunderstorm in February? Faces dressed in amazement, peered out of windows at the sight of lightening, and the sound of thunder during a heavy snowfall. The world seemed so quiet and peaceful the next day as we ventured out and shuffled our way through deep snow. In that winter wonderland I felt the presence closeness of my spirit guides. Sometimes I feel that weather events are direct messages from the spiritual world remaining us that they are there, all around us.

I have felt the presence of my spirit guide many times, when I am driving in bad weather and make good decisions in altering my route in order to avoid trouble. I think that I came into the world with good common sense. I think common sense is the wisdom gained in previous life times that is carried over into our present life through our subconscious.

I am the most fortunate person I know, because I appreciate the gift of life, love and good health. I do all that I can to maintain my good health by exercising, taking vitamin supplements, and watching my diet. I believe that my body is a wonderful gift from God, and I do not wish to abuse it. I was born lucky, to be attractive enough, bright and middle class. Once more, and I think, importantly, I know that I am fortunate! I believe that we are here to learn, so I try to read all that I can to become enlightened in many areas. I believe that we are here not only to learn all we can, but to learn to love and respect others. I believe that what you put out there gets returned, sometimes two fold.

I have many good friends and I treasure them. Each and everyone is as unique and priceless as a rare gem. Rarely, not often, I fall in love with a special friend who touches my heart. I hold the thought her in my heart and cherish the time I spend with her. I love for keeps and I am here for you my dear friend!

I am in your corner rooting for your success and happiness. You are precious and take my breath away. When you come into view my heart fills; to hold you makes it melt. I'm the one who worries when you are late, or don't show at all. I may not tell you this, but if you watched me you would know. My loving you is a wondrous gift; being in your presence stirs my soul! I will always love you unconditionally; if not as your lover, your friend. You warm my heart and there will always be a special place in it for you. Yes, I am very fortunate!

No comments: