Thursday, August 23, 2007

Beware.....ladies...you are losing ground..

Fundamentalist Southern Baptist in 2000 voted in restricting certain rights to women. Men rule, women follow. Women can't teach men. Women cannot hold positions of power. Men will never admit they are wrong because that would be like saying god made a mistake.

Fundamentalist Christians want to take back the country. In Ohio, the father of the fetus must approve the abortion. Hey, sister, you are merely an incubator; a sexual receptacle. We all have a purpose....

Pastor John Hagee, is a Christian Scionist, San Antonio, Texas. He is a Evangelical Christian devoted to Israel. He has a pro-Israel lobbying group. He sees Iran and defiant president as a threat to the Western world. Iran has nuclear weapons he thinks. He uses fighting words for a man of the cloth. Read Jersuleum Countdown by John Hagee. He speaks of the anti-Christ and the battle of Armaganan. Hagee thinks supporting Israel and going after Iran will hasten the second coming. He believes Jews need to accept Christ although he tries not to convert them; but thinks when Jesus returns they will be convinced.

For a Christian not to vote is a sin (so where in the bible is that written) yet that is what Christian leaders preach. They have their republican agenda..we are so in trouble here......politics and religions an ever intertangled mess.

It's a sin to have an abortion.....but killing men, women and children over land and oil is okay! Oh, and it's a sin not to vote republican. Just "shut up and do as you are told"! These Christians leaders do not want you to think; they want you to follow orders.

Look out for Paster Rich Scarbourough is preaching..you better vote conservative. Evangelical Chrisitians have a big lead in America. He says he preaches for Jesus Christ. He said we are losing ground because the conservatives lost the house. Church members took over the local school board and he teamed up with Jerry Farewell. They hate homosexuals! He is a conservative Christian who wants to push his beliefs on everybody. Oral sex will drive you straight to hell.

I personally hate religion! All these pastors think they are Jesus Christ. It makes me ill to my stomach. They are all a bunch of controlling sickos! Basic core fundamentalist favors. Jesus said you are supposed to go out and vote, he says. Social Darwinism he says, the battle of the fittest. Gay marriage. God they hate gay marriage. Pastor Russel Johnston in Ohio voted for marriage for men and women and they all voted for Bush. John Green says they have to work hard to get out there and get the conservative vote.

Look out 2008! The Christians say they are not owned by any political machine.......yeah right! You don't think they haven't worked out a deal with Bush for favors do you?

Reed was behind the Christian Coalition that got Bush elected. Stealth politics, at it's best! Christian Coalition has 2 million members. Republicans won a majority in Congress in 2000 and Christian conversatives are in charge.

Craig Boyd is a fire starter in Minnisota. Heretic, heretic, hereity. Conservative politics and Christian beliefs is becoming married and are forcing Chrisitan law. Boyd thinks this is wrong.

Who is this Jesus Christ? I can't get into this. Why do we even need religion? Sins, sins, sins! I'm think of their beliefs and teachings?

Don't we all really know what it takes to be a good person? Do you really think women have abortion right and left for the hell of it? No, they are usually in desperate situations when it comes to breaking down and having to get an abortion? Do you think we just decide to be gay? Are you nuts! Homosexuality is not an illness and it's not a choice.....there is nothing wrong with it. So, if you are not gay....don't kiss a member of the same sex. Just love who you love and leave us alone. We don't go after you because you are straight, even though it's foreign to us....and maybe you too since 75% of marriages end in divorce.

I believe we should all be spiritual and respect and love one another. But, Christians don't; they can't tolerate differences without punishing who you are. They all think they are Jesus Christ...it makes me sick!

I prefer no pastor tells me what to do with my body. I prefer no paster tries to tell me who to love....it's like ancient times of arranged marriages. Makes me want to puke! Mind your own business.

Ron Luce, heads god's warriors of Battle Cry. His message is against man. He is against gay marriage. These poor young kids are brainwashed. These Christians youths made a committment to god to stay pure, without sex, untill married. They are fighting back against a godless sectular society. Oh yeah, Ron Luce wants a committment...stupid asshole, controlling son-of-a-bitch. He's got to be gay...... These people are nuts! In my humble "free" opinon. You see, I've had a public education. I used my common sense. I listened to all the teachings, the lessons, and then I made up my own mind.....I was not brain washed...like these poor kids. They are not allowed to learn anything else. They are taught to HATE gays.....hey, I'm gay and I certainly resent their bull shit. I don't go preaching against them. They are hateful! Hey, homosexuality is LOVE not BUSH WAR FOR PROFIT where innocent men, women and children are injured and killed.......now that's real Christian like..... Thank the universe....I have MY OWN MIND and CAN THINK FOR MYSELF

I think homeschooling is a sin. These poor kids are brainwashed....told to be pastors like the old man....they have no other choice. They are living in a prison camp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I appreciated your blog. It's been really interesting reading all of the viewpoints out there on the CNN show God's Warriors. One thing though about your last statement. I know tons of homeschooling families and none of them live "in prison camps"...if anything, those kids are more active than the ones I know in public or private schools. I've actually known families in a few different states like this so I know it's not just "around here". Obviously this is YOUR blog and YOUR opinion, and I respect it completely! But I'd like you to stop by when you have a minute or two and look in my Aug 07 archive for "Here's To The Night Before" and "In the Beginning" (it's not about the Bible). I'd be VERY interested in your thoughts! Thanks!

Treva
http://thinkaware.blogspot.com