Sunday, August 05, 2007

The gift of freedom to be me....

I've given myself permission to be free. Freedom! No more ignorant family influence! I am a free spirit! My lover is a free spirit too.

I was with her the other day. It was magical! She is magical and wonderful. She is the most loving lover. Just fabulous!

Okay you get the picture. Does it get better with age? I think so! Because we are in touch with our own spirits. I recently read something that I want to share with you. Let me go get it....

Okay here it is....

The soul is disguised when:
- you are too tired or stressed
- you are pulled outside yourself
- your attention is dominated by externals
- you let others think for you
- you act out of compulsion
- you are influenced by fear and anxiety
- you struggle and suffer

The soul is revealed when:
- you feel centered
- your mind is clear
- you have the sensation that time has stopped
- you suddenly feel free of boundaries
- you are keenly self-aware
- you feel merged with another person either in love or silent communication
- you feel untouched by aging and change
- you feel blissful or ecstatic
-you have an intuitive flash that turns out to be true
- you somehow know what is going to happen
- you sense the truth
- you feel supremely loved or absolutely safe

see page 77 and 78 of "Life After Death" The Burden of Proof by Deepak Chopra

I am at such a wonderful place in my life that I can affirm to each item on the "revealed" list.

Life is wonderful and I'm in touch with the universe. We are all connected. And the power lies within each and everyone of us....you just have to discover the truth of "The Secret".

No comments: