Friday, August 31, 2007

Spiritually Happy






ArticlesDiscussionsUser InterestsUser LocationUser NameUser Email


Community : Discussions : Libra : Message
Dianne's message0 Replies
Reply To Message
User
Message

Dianne
2007/08/31 06:28 AM
"Energy to Proceed" today's horoscope. Don't focus on the disappointments of today, but rather look at the big picture. It all comes together somehow. Have you ever looks in retrospect at the where chains of events have led? Somehow it all comes together for a reason. Uniting two people on the other side? I met a friend who told me I reminded her of her artist friend who was deceased since 04, her partner died in 03. I said I believe your friend watches over you. And another time I told her I thought her friend would like to speak to her. You see her friend was an extraordinary person of vision and said she knew my friend from a previous life time.. So, my friend and I went to my visit a woman who channels a spirit (I'm a regular six month visitor).

My friend had never done anything like this before. This was all new to her. She got nailed first of all...and towards the end of the session the spirit asked if there was anyone she wished to speak to? Yes, she said. Well, she is pacing, waiting patiently behind you. So the spirt translated as they chatted. Come to find out her friend never got to meet up with her girlfriend who died in 03. The spirit asked if she would like to re-unite. After hearing "yes" he called forth the other woman. The spirit decribed the two spirits embracing and giggling and laughing and I believe with my heart they remain together in their new life and my friend and I had a part in re-uniting them. They had lived on this earth together as partners for 30 years. Isn't that a wonderful story? I and my friend had a huge part in bringing them together. I feel so fulfilled! Not to mention the fact that my artistic ability has improved immensely. Maybe it's the inner peace. Maybe she, her spirit happy now since she re-united with her partner, guides my hand.

All I can say is ....open your mind and your heart and magical moments happen. Believe in the universe. Be grateful for what you do have and be open for magical moments. I am a spirit on a higher plane now since these magical moments happened to me. I have it on tape to listen too as proof because sometime I wonder did it actually happen? I feel fearless and destined to do great things.....artistically, with song, guitar and paint and ink. I've just entered a new fearless phase of my life. A new beginning for my very soon to be 60th birthday. An extraordinary celebration of "this" lifetime.

No comments: