Sunday, August 05, 2007

an obstructed view...

Just when you think you have seen it all...

The other day while waiting at a stop light a van pulls up on my right side of my car driven by appearing to be a late 40's or 50 year old woman. Her window is down and what attracts my attention are the two huge bright green dice hanging from below her rear view mirror.

I'm amazingly appalled at the obviously apparent obstruction of view caused by the two seven inch square dice.

Could a cop pull her over for this? Seems like he or she should. How could she see on coming cars coming through an intersection from slightly to her right direction.

Personally, an obstruction like that would drive me crazy! Wouldn't you wonder what was behind it? Wouldn't you constantly want to push them to the side in order to see? Wouldn't you just get pissed and rip them right off the mirror standard and pitch them in the backseat?

I hope the woman didn't have any teenage student drivers in the family. I doubt it! Young adults are much more level headed than that...at least the ones I have had the good fortune to meet. Anyone with any common sense would not obstruct their driving view like that!

I hope I'm not passing through an intersection one day on my bicycle and come into contact with the likes of her. God be with me and put a ticket in her pocket and a brain in her head. Amen!

No comments: