Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Getting ready to watch the debate

this evening in about 50 minutes. In reality I'm pulling for Hillary. He's mundane, boring, dull, repeats everything everybody else says. He's a cheer leader at best. "If you are for unity, hope, etc.," He tells me nothing.

I'd rather see an energetic, ready to go to work, Hillary at the wheel in January 09. Women have taken the back seat long enough. But, that is not the only reason.

I just read a comment on CNN, which made the air of course, on the Cafferty files which read. A comment by Adrian. It goes like this: My husband thinks that I am moody and that I can't make decisions. So, I certainly do not think Hillary would be a good president.! I am para phrasing here, but you get the drift of the comment. God, I feel sorry for this woman. And so many married women in this country are like that - without self-esteem, mere puppets. I guess after a few years of listening to him preach, mindless rhetoric it's just as well to start thinking like he does...I guess it's done for survival sake.

Men need to be right. Men need a woman following behind, not leading ahead. So women, get that into your heads... that is what marriage is all about! And then when you are sixty and he is getting feeble minded and can't get it up anymore.. you can drive him around and he can still boss you from the passenger seat. But, you will love it! Because to you - he is god! And then when he dies you will suddenly feel very free. And then go after your kids to fill your void...rather than getting your own act together. Because if you were the kind of woman to get your act together you would have done it long ago. I don't know about you - but I blame the church!

It's just like the church and society (around the world) wants you to think - through him. She should think like he thinks. But men are mere sheep too. They follow the preachers' bible way. The bible is not the word of god? Please! The bible was written by "mere" human beings - especially self-centered men. If god really wrote the bible he wouldn't have discriminated against minority groups and women. Please!

So ladies and gents. Vote for Obama, the chosen child. The savior! He's a man - for god's sake - so vote for him! Or voe according to the way your husband tells you to vote.. because after all he is smarter than you are. Isn't he. Or do you lay his clothes out every morning, put the seat down, cook his meals, wash his clothes and make him think that he is smarter than you! Oh the games... it's the reason I am a lesbian. And there is problems there too. It's a spectrum. I hate butch lesbians....if I wanted a man... I would have married a man! People - it's hell all over...seems you just can't get a way from the testoserone...no matter what!

Vote for Obama and vote for John Kerry, Ted Kennedy, and Chris Dobb...the old boy's club reborn in a fresh young man. Old guys love young guys.

And women stand by your men no matter what! Did you see the other day where someone accused McCain of having an affair years ago? And there was his smiling statue wife, the trophy, standing right behind him in full support. Doing her job. Just like Larry Craig's (the "down low" secret gay guy) wife did so dutifully.

Don't you think it's a real trip how men love to lead, preach, teach, tell you what to do, know it all, and screw their fellow men - in secret. Yet preach against homosexuality. You know the Ted Haggart of the religious world. It's a joke!

So now watch Barack "Hussein" Obama tonight repeat what Hillary says. Obama never would have said anything about a national health care plan if Hillary had not said it first.

Obama is a parrot and a cheerleader at best!

I likeed John Edwards - and I know some very handsome fellow artist - or musicans - see that is my kind of guy... the more gentler, gentleman.

And I don't really understand why Romney got out so soon? He had all the money in the world. Hmm?

I like Rachel Maddow... on MSNBC. Is she gay or what. Cute! I like her voice.

Anyway, got my popcorn popped, fire lite and I'm ready for the big show to begin in about 20 minutes.

No comments: