Sunday, February 03, 2008

Life is but a dream

I have nothing to complain about. I drank too much caffiene yesterday and so to bed at 11:00 PM and up at 3:30 AM and at 6:30 AM I'm still up with breakfast done and TV CNN on.

What a life. I hope it's dark and cloudy the rest of the morning so I can go back to sleep for awhile..but normally when I'm up, I'm up.

I'll be dull all day now. I had fun yesterday however, spending one on one time with my friend. Despite the huge age difference we are quite a bit alike. We think alike! Do you ever get the idea spirits come into the world at different ages of experience and maturity?

Like for for intense, I'm a young spirit. I'll always be about mid thirities and optimistic believing in positive thoughts.

I have to finish this later... I need to sleep.

I saw the good doctor on TV Friday evening. I still love her! I wish her the best. My heart misses her heart a lot!

No comments: