Monday, February 25, 2008

too fat....

why? Why is it every middle aged man or woman is too fat for their own good? They eat junk and don't exercise and then complain when they get sick? They complain anyway because they are depressed and nothing is "right"!

The secret people is exercise! Exercise puts you in a good mood! I had a wonderful four miles walk in the park through the snow the other day and spoke with the various artist scattered through the park. Life is grand - get out there and experience it! Hear the birds! See the other people walking - smile and greet them. You will go home in a better mood!

Most of my friends are over weight and becoming more over weight - I feel powerless. They all want me to help them. Hey, I can't do it for you. They join the gym but then do not go! I lived with someone like for that years and cried when I saw diet after diet after diet fail and she only got bigger!

Why do people hate themselves? Why? I have only one body - and I am grateful for that body and feel that it is my universe (god to some) given right to worship it and take care of it. People, some of them, take better care of their cars! And most people cannot afford health insurance.

In this day and age (well until Hillary gets in the ring and knocks out the crooks) even if you do have insurance you can't count on it. Many people with insurance have lost their homes. So, keep yourself healthy, be careful out there - take glucosamine chondroitin (great for your joints and connective tissue - I swear by it) do yoga, walk briskly, be happy.

If rid of that dead weight unhappiness in your life - be it a husband or wife. One thing I learned at an early age was that I better plan on taking care of myself - don't ever depend on someone else to do that! And stop giving your grown kids everything - they should learn to take care of themselves. Hey, no one is going to love you any better or more if you keep handing out money to them. Wise up - for Christ sake!

Most people think that they do not deserve love! That's bullshit! Love yourself - the hell with the rest of them. They are no better than you nor do they deserve more than you! Why should you wait on them. Why should you serve them? - Oh, because the stupid church told women they should! That man made up bullshit has ran it's course!

Anyway - get into "you"! Get up, get active, eat healthy - take a damn walk and see the world through different happier eyes... and you'll stop feeling sorry for yourself. Stop making excuses for yourself.

Learn the secret - the power lies within each and everyone of us. Do we create our own realities and environments - yes, mostly we do.

No comments: