Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I voted for Hillary

I voted for Hillary Clinton this morning...our next president. Why? She is passionate clearly spoken and she can multi task as most women can. It's time for a woman president. All my life women were told they "can't" for one reason or another, only because men wanted to be in the limelight women were put on the back burner, or no burner at all. I've seen it all. As a woman I was taught to make a man look good. I was taught to lose so he can win! No more! And please women today..never take the back seat. This is why we need to unite.

But that aside, I firmly believe Hillary is the better choice. I watched the Nevada debates and it was clear that Obama did not have a handle on the senate voting process. He voted present because he didn't like something in a bill, when he should have voted yes or no on the bill. Then later it was revealed that Hillary and Edwards voted yes on a charge card interest ceilling of 30% where Obama voted no because it was too high. Then Edwards explained well you just gave the credit card companies the green light to charge even higher than 30% already. And that evening too. Obama listed his weakness as not be able to find papers on his desk. He is clearly not presidential material in my opinion.

Hillary has her stuff together. Her weakness was impatience. She wants to get in there and clean up this mess. She wants to make your life better. She wants to rise up the middle class back to where they can afford to live again on their salaries and be able to save money.

No comments: