Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Why Do I Always Have to Go First..."

You know why Hillary asked Brian Williams and Tim Russert that? Because if she goes first, she provides answers for naive Barack Hussein Obama. I noticed that in previous debates because he merely repeated just what she said.

How can people be so blind. I think what we have here is a large population of silly, young college kids just wanting to rally around someone. I am thinking here that these kids are not doing the research; neither are many adults. They just jump on the bandwagon.

People you got to do your homework, read both sides of the campaign issues and each candidates voting records and watch their performance. Talk about "slick"! Obama is smiling all the way to the bank. Here is a guy without a political record - zero! And he is running for president and is probably going to get away with it. He probably did it for a joke or on a bet and look at where he is.

It was certainly apparent during the Nevada debates that Obama was clueless on senate voting techniques and didn't know how to vote his mind. I believe he voted opposite of his intentions and somehow it worked for him during the campaign. I could Obama have voted "no" on NAFFTA? He wasn't in the Senate in 1993 or 1994? He voted "no" for "no ceiling" on what credit card companies could charge customers; where as Hillary and John Edwards both voted "yes" although high it put a ceiling never the less.

Personally, I think he is clueless and said himself that he will rely on others to govern for him...read my previous entry and read the piece from the New York Sun in included.

It's the same way with John McCain who admitted that he knew nothing of economical issues and would rely on others to help him. McCain just wants to go to war and kill people...sorry, it's just the way it sounds to me. Personally, I knew he was a POW just a little too long.. he is angry. I think we are not seeing the real McCain..not until he gets into office.

Did you now that Cheney would call the generals personally and tell them in Iraq what he wanted them to do? I read it somewhere. I think this is scary business.

Hillary admits to having a transparent government and that means you can come in and check on her at anytime. We need a woman to get the job done. You women know that! You women who are doctors, lawyers, chiropractors, and business women - you know that. You know that if you want to get it done right - that you have to do it yourself or oversee events very closely.

No comments: