Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Cozy FAA and Airline relationships

An ex- United executive is/was an inspector supervisor at the FAA. Two FAA inspectors have blown the whistle on FAA coziness with the airlines.

There has been ten windshield failures in the last four years and nothing has been done about it. Pilots make sure they have mask and goggles with them. The airlines (cozy with FAA) are not fixing potential crisis situations but over looking them. Congress and up are allowing airlines to police themselves. Now you know that never works. FAA has been turn a blind eye but Congress is holding a hearing tomorrow and the two whistle blowers will be there.

Then there is Alphonso Jackson, Secretary of Housing, who was doing favors for I believe the financial institutions. He stepped down for personal reasons - yeah right! Well, no body wants to admit and get into personal failings.

Then there is the elections. White males in PA are undecided. I guess they don't want to vote for a black and I guess they don't want to vote for a woman. Certainly not a woman! Obama was once 12% behind down he's closing that gap and the difference is 9%.

I still want Hillary to win. And where did Obama sell all those books? I line Senior Political Correspondent, Candy Crowley on CNN.

Aha, some guy with a camera - a white guy has heckerling Obama. Obama just walked right past him. I don't like Obama. He bowled a 37. I bet he did finish that beer either. I bet Michele could have easily bowled over 100 and slugged down a couple of beer. She looks tougher than Obama. Obama a wimp.

No comments: