Sunday, April 27, 2008

up at night - it's the caffeine

It's three now. I woke up at about two. Well, my leg was hurting a bit. I fell while running in the park this morning. So, I'm sitting on my couch now with ice on the side of my knee where the brunt of the injury occurred. Yeah I went flying. While I was nearly the end of a ten mile run and running across a springed suspension bridge with an open grated slitted medal floor. I didn't pick up my feet high enough. Well, I knew in a secon before it happened that I wasn't picking up my feet high enough to compensate for the bounce created by running across the bridge. See, I get warnings - but I need more than a split second of warning! Anyway, I hit knipped my toe on one of the slats and lost it. I slid for a bit and thought - well think is cool - maybe I can recover my balance and stay up right. That thought didn't last one - I was down.
When I was very young I took popular at the time, Judo lessons and the first thing they teach you is how to fall - tuck and roll. So I landed on my right side more or less with side of knee and shoulder taking the hard strike. Both of the pads of my hands got a little buggered up but I can still rest them to type and can stil play my guitar.

I love to play my guitar and sing. I'm trying to get very good. Just like I wished I could have been two places today - at running with great friends or at the art session with great friends there. But, can't be in two places at one time unfortunately. So, I missed the very beautiful, Sarah. And last time I capurated her so well - even getting her fabulous eye expression. Damn! In retrospect I'm sorry I missed it. I love drawing.

Last evening I spent with three friends at a bicycle seminar and we had a great time. We watched "The Bible Tells Us So" afterwards and had great discussion throughout. They are great people and I so enjoy their company.

They were all generally attentive this morning with help getting ice for my knee which swelled up like a golf ball on it. The ice really deminished the bump quickly. I have my legs propped up on my coffee table now with ice on.

I miss the good doctor. Oh, I always think of her. I picture her so clearly. I miss her. I miss her softness, her warmth, her heart. My heart aches to have her heart close to mine.

I don't know why - this goes on? You would think I'd be so over it by now yet, I feel her presence, her heart. "Sometimes what takes only a moment - can last many life times."

See we do carry over what we have learned in past lives. I mean look at all these brilliant kids who can write and play difficult piano pieces.

I'm reading "Power, Freedom and Grace" by Deepak Chopra. I like it better or rather I think it's so much easier to read than Oprah's Eckhart Tolle's "The New Earth" which needs constant arthur interpretation.

Oops - a side track here: The Illuminate and James Wasserman "The Slaves Shall Serve" the free Masons ( a secret societ - in the 20th century comes off as a charible organization(behind our colonialism and founding fathers. The American Revolutions' forefathers were free Masons. The French Revolution on the other hand can be tracted to an Illuminatie revolution. A blood bath. In 1826 a Mason, Norman, decides he wants to publish an exposit of Mason's life. He wanted to reveal too much and he subsequently, suspectiously disappeared one night. Sorry, I'm watching PBX TV as I am blogging.

Love to blog

No comments: