Sunday, December 14, 2008

Beginning to sleat....

It's very windy! My fires gone out, I'm getting tired but can't seem to drag myself to bed...I want to do everything - now. Should just sleep and do it all tomorrow.. but I think I am a night person. Reading and drawing for night time things to do when it's dark out doors - don't ask me why. I wonder, am I the only one who feels that way?

But sleeping is for dark. I think I think I'll miss her when I get to bed so I'm putting it off..we had a fabulous weekend. Now back to reality and work.

Hopefully the streets will not be iced over.. as depressingly promised. I hope the holiday are clear streeted and safe. I'm invited out all over the place and hate arriving a wreck.. praying not to wreck. Too scary!

I hope I never have to drive my girlfriends street when it's icy or snowy.. I'll turn around (hopefully will fine such a spot) and go back home. I do not want to wreck my car. I do not want car payments!! I wish to drive old and reliable for many, many more miles. Especially, in this man-made crooked awful economy! I think we got ripped off by leaving Republican sponsored lobbyist.. don't you? "Oh please deregulate that and this and no, please no over-sight" Well, even with your huge monetary gifts the crooks will not have to worry about any over sight!

It's pure pathetic if you ask me. Well, soon the tax payers won't have enough jobs to fork over taxes.. so where the big shots going to get their bail outs then. Oh, I know, old reliable China. Yes, soon they will be all living here and owning everything. Well, here their population can grow..there will be no child birth limits. Why? We have the room! If wonder! When this country is ran by the Chinese will women suffer a social class set back?

You know women here in this country are at the brim of pulling themselves up into a first class population category. I'm sure men wish them to be pushed down and under their thumbs once again! Why not.. stomp their spirits .. it's the male domineering ego way! To oppress and rule and conquer and stomp out.. and over take countries and governments and markets for manipulative, greedy, self-profit and monetary gain. It's the American way! And don't get in the way of progress....

So as I sit here waiting for the fire to die down... I thank the universe for my many blessings of love, grace, hope, and intelligence. Good health, pain-free days! I thank the universe!

Let's see would I prefer yard or loft next time around when the economy turns a new leaf and people actually have money enough to stop working mutiple jobs and only need one decent paying job! When is that going to happen. These greedy idiots running the show are too stupid to see that if you "allow" the people to prosper (and not only your fat ass selves) that the economy will prosper and still too the rich can get a little more rich. But not here! These greedy slugs want it all - and now! Step on the little guys. Get the hell out of my way - stupid. They are kicking themselves. Now noone gets anything! We are all poor! Many poor and a handful of greedy, evil, heartless idiots who think they can actually take it with them.. you know I'm glad no one, practically no one can wait exactly what they choose to eat, when they want too because if they do they'll get a chronic disease.. one of the silient killers will attack.. so money can't buy lots of food. No one gets a free pass in that department!

Fires still burning.. can't go to slee yet. Let's see what can I eat? Or drink? More coffee?

I wonder how the good doctor is doing.. I wonder if she got to practice the way she wanted to practice. I miss her kindness, her soft healing hands, her warm heart, and her wonderful deep brown saintly eyes. The woman was god to me! Probably still would be too! I pray her life is going well and she is well and happy and feels satisfied and loved! May all she does turn to gold and she is happy and very successful this holiday season and always!

Funny, how angels appear when we need them mose and in magical, mysterious ways..

I'm happy now with my new love. Personally I wish us the best.. we both deserve the best with prosperity, good health, lots of love, sex and fun and wonderful magical happy times. We've worked hard and suffered long...mistakeningly, to get to this point.

I mean, why do people think they have to suffer.. stupid ass church! Another crock of bull spread by the religious money brubbing anti-christ religious for conquering and controlling and manipulating and using. They don't give a crap about people.. they want to conquer, control, dominate and manipulate and take every hard earned dime you have and stick in their greedy pockets...relgious are no worse than politicans!

So now, there you are, and it's the pure truth.. who can we rip off next!

No comments: