Thursday, December 18, 2008

I hate Bush and Christians!

So now Pharmacist, doctors and everyone else do not need to tell the potential patent up front that they do not perform abortions or give out information regard such or birth control.. and they don't need to prefer the potential patient to someone who does! Young women you better be careful!

Any doctor, pharmacist, nurse practitioner doesn't have to couch anyone regarding their choices.. or prescript birth control information, methods or choices to potential patients..and many do not have to tell you anything up front.. in order words they can just keep quiet about the fact that you are not going to get any type of birth control or abortion information. So make sure YOU ASK up front!

It makes me sick that all these people think they can PLAY GOD! I'd say mind your own business! Be careful too because they like to preach the fucking bible to you too!

What gives every Christian the right to think THEIR way is the right way? But then it's okay to ravish a country over profit and oil? It was okay for the Christian crusaders to march into countries and take over...and teach the "pagans" their way! I can't stand these hypocrites that are nothing more than bullies.. shoving their beliefs right or wrong down our throats...go away.. we are not interested.

I am a spiritual being here as a human being.. I have a conscious and a brain that allows ME to choose and make decisions for myself.. I certainly do not need some phony for profit Christian crusader forcing their beliefs on me which I do not agree with. I suggest you do your damn job or get out of the medical business and get your own damn church if you want to preach from the medical pulpit! You are being a hypocrite by not doing your job to your fullest.. and you are being a hypocrite by misleading potential patients. Shame on you! I have a brain I will make my own choice.. it's just another male ego son-of-a-bitch dominance scheme to put women back into their place.. trailing behind the "all-mighty" male! And don't try to tell me that the mere mortal male.. didn't write the bible in the imagine and likeness of HIMESELF! PLease! You take us for fools!

No comments: