Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rev. Rick Warren

I guess we'll never get to meet a all encompassed loving preacher..hey we'll people out here to.. we gay people! We are living and breathing people with hearts and souls. We were designed homosexual for a reason..probably to give you cause and reason to grow spiritually and love and embrace diversity! Ever think of that.. you religious fanatics out there thinking you are god herself!

Oh well! See what you preachers have done..there are young homosexuals out there committing suicide so as not to embarrass their parents.

There is nothing wrong with being gay. I'm a lesbian! Of course it's taken me sixty years to finally feel comfortable with myself.. you know living amongst holier than thou straights it's hard to measure up and preachers have caused all of our anxieties because they hate those of differences.

And it's all about love..Christians think I should love selectively. What ever you do Mr. or Mrs. Christian.. never color outside the box.

I remember when I was a kid and it was awful for a man to wear any color shirt but white to a wedding.. I mean to the reception. It was practically against the law to wear white after Labor Day. I remember having to wear god awful dresses on a Saturday evening movie date.. he had to wear a suit.. it was prodigal. Don't color outside the lines.

It didn't matter if your heart was breaking.. don't color outside the lines. Life stank! I was miserable.. and so now.. no f****** preacher or anyone else for that matter is going to tell me who I can or can not love or spend my time with.. get it!

Besides most preachers and men of the cloth or gay anyway.. and isn't it odd how most offenders preach the opposite.. I mean look at Larry Craig, Ted Haggard.. probably Fred Phelps too .. the ones who yell against gays the loudest are usually gay themselves... what a joke.. you preachers are!

And parents better wise up too.. be happy your kids are happy...and in love. and stop worrying more about what the f****** neighbors and the rest of the family thinks.

See how the church causes havoc in peoples' lives.. it's pathetic!

No comments: