Sunday, December 21, 2008

if only I could get my butt in gear..but I can't seem to focus on one thing.. I have sculpturing, drawing, to do and so much more.

Maybe I can't focus on reading some more political or economical jargon because I need a break from it. Lord help me!

My friend, my ex, has a very cool MacBook picked out for me.. oh three have bought new MacBooks this weekend...gee what's 1500 more to spend.. actually, this laptop works okay for printing.. etc., I would have to get a new printer too, if I bought a MacBook. Hopefully a discount applies.. someone I can't seem to justify the purchase.

For 1500 I could buy two pictures of new furniture.. but gee how would the new blend with the old stuff? It wouldn't! If only it were a year from now.

Lord help me, universe help me, Emma help me, Ezekiel, Edy and Georgette please help me.. feel loved, something is wrong.. something is missing.. I can't quit figure it out.. I think it's love itself. Where is the romantic love?

No comments: