Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can't help it, I have to talk about this stuff...

I'm spiritual! So I am not into any of this religious stuff.. you know it's all man written and created don't you; for manipulation and control and money. Just like the government.. plus keep them poor and under control..

Poor people make good soldiers..they eagerly accept the incentives offered...

I was watching the view and like me Joy is iffy, doubtful, questionable about religious beliefs... and Elisabeth is as idealistic and naive as the day she was born.. the church and Bush love that - it's perfect! Elisabeth said just look around it must take a god to create all this..glory around us.

I am just not convinced..I think "god" is created by man..bibles were written as guide book of rules to benefit leaders of religions.

I'm spiritual like I said..so I don't really need constructed religious jargon and guide lines. I believe we are all gods and that the power lies within each and every one of us.. if only we believe it does and tap into our inner strengths.. of course the church doesn't want you to know that..then you wouldn't need them! Get it? They would be out of business.. and not get your money.. so they can decorate the church and wear fancy slippers, little crown hats and golden robes and live with a group of men.. and have alter boys for perks. Get it?

I am spiritual and I believe that we all have the capability of tapping into our inner strengths for whatever reason we need. Think about it? Our minds are very powerful..we can heal ourselves and well as make ourselves sick! Dreams and wishes do come true so be careful.. and if you do want something.. be specific and do not generalize then put it out there for the universe to work your wells... it works. It's important that you always be grateful for everything you have.. your good health, everything.

I thank the universe for my wisdom, riches, loves, lover, curly heavy hair, slender, lovely, muscular body, youthfulness, cuteness, good health, good common sense, intelligence and wit.

No comments: