Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life is so...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Life is....
mystical and magical and wonderful. She remembered me. The good doctor remembered me. She saved my life back then...she heals me when I think of her. I fell in love with her and my life changed. I still think she probably just thinks I'm weird. I hope not! She will forever be in my heart!

She remembered from three years ago. Her busy life. Her busy schedule...all the really important things she does...yet she remembered and asked and was concerned. I will love her forever. She remembered. I am so impressed! What doctor would remember or even bother. I love her very much.

I knew that there was something very extraordinary about her when I met her. Now SHE is god! She is about the warmest, loving, most caring person I believe that I have ever met.

My heart ached in her arms. Her heart hurt! There was just this wonderful spiritual and magical connection that I don't think will ever fad.

What a wonderful person she is...

No comments: