Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Same day...the music moved me..

Well, I guess the music did move me....good stuff on my little Ipod Shuffle...because I ended up running 14 miles. Yeah.

Well actually it didn't go that bad. I was grooving to the tunes and daydreaming that I was a singer and everyone loved me :) Hey, it's my reality...I'm mentally creating this stuff and who knows...maybe one day (she'll love me). No, I know she loves me already...I'm in her heart.

It's wonderful to be loved. Over the weekend I helped my friends stain their deck and she said she loved me..that I was a good friend. And to keep her in mind if I should need anything. And I'm getting to the point in my life where one day I just might take her up on that offer. Because helping one another is fun and good for the soul.

My friend whom I helped as been very sweet to me lately... I wonder just how far did that conversation with the good doctor about me go? Although it doesn't matter because I am so amazed that "I" even came up in the conversation. After all it was her doctor's appointment. I love that doctor...it's been three years. I can't see her..because I had (still have) a crush on her. God I love her! I can't believe the good doctor actually remembered me much less be so concerned. She touches my heart. I will never forget her and always be in love with her. God she moves me! A regular weekly afternoon delight would be very sweet and bonding. God and our hearts would be so close together once again...only maybe not aching so much .....but maybe just maybe singing praise.

Yes, the run went wonderfully well on this beautiful fall day with clear crisp air. Don't you love the angle of the sun this time of year. What is it at the 23 or 26 degree parallel longitude now? Where as in summer the sun is higher over North America somewhere around the 36 or 38 parallel longitude. I love the long shadows and the way the grass blades glisten in the low angled sun shine. And the sky! The sky is so blue in contrast to the bright orange and yellow leaves of the oaks and maple trees. This is my favorite time of the year so I was just enjoying myself. And the humidity is low and I could breath like no body's business. Only after mile nine did my legs begin to ache and I felt a little tired.. So I just wipe out Honey energy packet and then I was better. I made it up the hills out of the park and headed back home. My legs are good now. Think I'll sculpture a bit. I took a potassium tablet and two glucosamine chondroitins tablets. I feel good. And besides I spoke to my sweet little young friend this evening...she always makes me feel good after talking to her.

No comments: