Saturday, October 27, 2007

A Positive Future

My horoscope for today October 27th, 2007

A Positive FutureLibra Daily Horoscope

You could be excited about the opportunities that are available today, and this could make you feel hopeful about your future. Since you might be looking at the future in a positive way, you may feel that there are no obstacles in your way and that you can achieve anything you set your mind to. Seeing the bright side of things today can help you put your optimistic intentions out into the universe, which could make it possible for you to manifest your dreams. As you watch your mind for your thoughts and feelings about upcoming events and hopes in your life, you may want to reflect upon the tone of your thoughts. If they do appear to be slightly negative, you can stop yourself and change the nature of your thoughts so that you are in a positive frame of mind. Doing this might help you dispel any fears you have about the future.

See a positive attitude makes all the difference in the world. Today I saw her in my mind...confident and knowing where she is going...as she flies the plane. I wish I could watch her. What a hoot! I think she is sooooo cool! The car is driven that way too...long legged, braced and sure. She knows exactly where she is going. Maybe in my next lifetime I'll be half as assured and brilliant as she is in her life now. God love the good doctor.

Oh what a feeling.....to think positive thoughts. I believe positive thoughts and the contents of our thoughts can transform dreams into realities.

I am so excited about the future because I know that I have people in high places looking out for me. I ask for the day to be magical...and it is!

Last night (excuse me for saying...) but the sex was magical.. Absolutely magical. You know I can't be with her...but she is in my mind and heart. I see her face. She takes me there. I can't explain it. (Oh yes I can...I have friends in high places....yes, the spirit world). It was so wonderful that I actually cried, silently, in the dark, unbeknown st. Heavenly spiritual guidance of my very own. If I'm sounding slightly far out...well I am and it was! We've discovered a new sound track of enhancement - disco. Yes, Donna Summer and the likes there of.. Oh, and a Margarita or two to smooth out the kinks.

Hey, I'm only going upon a suggested prescribed by a doctor who wrote about the post-menopausal women who should meditate, exercise and have sex regularly.

No comments: