Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Multidimensional.....that we are..

October 9, 2007The Life Of Your DreamsWaking Up
Many of us are familiar with the experience of waking up to the fact that our lives are no longer working the way we have set them up. Sometimes this is due to a shift occurring inside ourselves over time, and sometimes it is part of the larger shift that is currently affecting all humanity. Change is happening at such an increased rate that it is difficult to predict what the future holds. As a result, many of the old ways of planning out a life are no longer applicable, and if we cling to them we feel strangely out of tune with reality. If we are in tune with the energies around us, we will begin to question ideas that just a few years ago seemed sensible. In the simplest terms, the shift we are undergoing right now has to do with recognizing ourselves as being more than human, remembering that our earthly aspects are a very small part of who we are. In truth, we are multidimensional beings. When we begin to realize this, the life we planned for a limited conception of ourselves no longer fits. We must meet the needs and qualifications not only of our bodies but also of our souls. This realization dawns slowly for some and with the suddenness of a bolt of lightning for others, and we all must find the way that works for us to integrate this new and larger sense of self into our life plan. Sometimes a drastic change feels totally right, and overnight we might decide to sell our home and move to another country or quit our job and begin a second career. Other times, we allow the changes to proceed slowly, beginning perhaps with allowing ourselves to dream of a new life or just to ask the deeper questions that encourage us to discover our true purpose in life. Either way, know that this process is a natural sign of the growth we are all going through, and trust it to guide you to the life of your dreams.

So after reading the above... I write...

I believe in the spirit world and the powers of the universe. I have opened myself up to it since I have been visiting a channeled spirit for over ten years now. And for the past few years I realize now that I have been on a spiritual mission. Here's the story. I think my life changed to enable a spirit passed to hook up with her 30 year life partner also in the after life. But in retrospect it seems through another human being had to be involved to patch up the relationship. Thus enters my new friend. I took my new friend to speak to my channeled spirit. She had told me about her deceased friend whom she was very close and came between the two women at one point. Evidently the one never truly forgave the other and after passing kept away. One passed in 02 and the other in 03. My life changed in 03, about the same time. I think this passed spirit was looking for someone who visited channeled spirits...me. So my mission began to get this woman (my new friend) there to patch up the situation so these two could reunite in the afterlife. Sounds far out? You should hear the tape! When my friend told me her friend was spiritual I said. "I believe she watches over you." When she spoke about her again I said. "I bet she would like to speak to you". She was right there waiting to be asked to speak to my friend. My spirit friend whom I speak to via a channelor. Saw her and asked my friend is there someone you wish to speak to? Yes and she named her. Later in the conversation via the spirit, my friend asked if she was with her life partner? She replied. "No, and I miss her." The channeled spirit asked if she would like to be reunited and asked my friend her full name. "Oh, she comes fast. They intertwine. They melt together'. It was magical! I truly believe that I was on a spiritual mission to help reunit those two because I felt so certain about my actions during the whole process. I was unknowing, of course, until after the fact, but in retrospect I believe I was spiritually guided by the one spirit to get my now new friend there to reunite those two. Of course I got what I needed to in the process..a special relationship with my new friend. So, the spirit who guided me to help herself also helped me out of a wrong long term relationship into a new one. But along the way; however, I fell for someone whom I cannot get out of my mind (before I met my new friend)..so after the mission this person is still always on my mind. I believe her to be my catalyst to change; out of the troubled relationship that I was in. I just don't understand why now that I see this certain person...that I still think about the other..all the time. First thing in the morning....last at night. So what's going on with that? I have no connection with her..only that one brief event that led us together for a short time. Our souls connected.. So, we'll see what happens next. I do believe we are multidimensional beings as today's message says. I feel change..more change on the way. I do believe this pull I feel on my heart for this person I only knew briefly in person but spiritually...she never leaves my heart. I'm thinking...now... that I was heading to be with this one..whom I fell so hard for..but got pulled in another direction by this spirit looking to hook up with her life partner..so now that the mission is over..maybe, just maybe..I'll somehow reunite with the one I fell so hard for...because if I am not meant too...why do I think about her (not my current new friend) all the time. So what's going on? I feel her prsence...I see her face.. I feel her heart like the day she held me close...I feel her heart..and she said it "hurt"...like mine did.."hurt"..the timing was not right..then

No comments: