Saturday, October 20, 2007

pure magic

No wonder I was thinking alot about her recently. I wonder - was she thinking about me too!

I miss her - the good doctor. I miss her.

She asked about me and was concerned and was glad my ex and I are still friends that we live around the corner from one another. She has a partner now...I don't really. Don't want one...want you.

Our hearts connected that day when they were held close..connected to the point of aching.

I miss her terribly. She is god to me. Sweet and warm. Brilliant and brave. She is so high above me...I can't look into the eyes. I have nothing to offer...only love, warmth and stolen hours in afternoon...tender embraces.

I had (have) a crush on her...so I can't see her anymore. Odd.

I wish her love. She is the most loving, wonderfully warmest person I have ever met. How can anyone not love her. I want to crawl into her arms and stay there forever. I'm already in her heart and she in mine. I ache for her.

I wish her love and peace and everything wonderful....and clear blue skies to fly. How I would love to fly with her...

I'll go to sleep now and dream about her...sweetly.

No comments: