Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fixed....

forty and fifty year house loans...oh my gosh...can you imagine all the interest the bank will make...Why you would pay for that house six or eight times over. On a thirty year loan alone, if you do not make extra payments (a total thing of the past.. no one can afford under the "Bush" administration that is drowning everyone in debt..even the government's budget!).

Do you think we are like the Titanic hit by a "Bush oilman mentality idiot selfish president?". The man is not our president - he is in business for himself and took full advantage of our tax money. How earned money paid to the government to be redistributed back to the people themselves is spent. It's our money! He's wasting it...and giving it all to retired colonels and generals running big business over there in Iraq and filling their pockets!

Man, I was hot on this issue - I didn't even take the time to change font color to blue like I usually do. Hot to type!

No! I am not fixed...but in constant motion towards self improvement. I should not have had coffee at 9:00 PM this evening.

I'm watching the Democratic debate again (in Las Vegas) and I think Joe Bidden should be the vice president...not Obama....no experience there...Joe Bidden has over 35 years experience as a Senator! I think Hillary will pick him...because in the past he has worked well with President Bill Clinton too! Joe Bidden comes across very well and I think he and Hillary think a lot alike!

Hillary attacked Bush and Obama and Edwards went after Hillary like fools....she'll never ask them to serve as vice president. But they are probably to ignorant to be vice president anyway! I think Joe Bidden may....or maybe he feels he needs to keep that majority number in the Senate. If Republican and Democrat run to take the seat...the Democrats may lose it.

I hope everyone does their homework and become educated before they choose who they will vote for in November. This year, 2008, (I'm there already..mentally, I guess) will be the most exciting year! Hail to the Chief! I guess I do like politics. No I enjoy finding out what makes this economy tick. Do your homework. First of all, get interested. What happens in Washington D.C. will affect YOU personally and your family. And means the difference between your son or daughter going to war or not.

Isn't it amazing how Bush hires "security guards". See he must avoid the draft...don't want another Viet Nam now do we? So we have the likes of Blackwater and other security companies there in Iraq....I think these companies, RKG being one too, are some how ties to - Cheney! Bush and cronies are oil men...just what did you expect?

No comments: