Thursday, November 22, 2007

To the Good Doctor..



and Happy Thanksgiving to you! I was just thinking about you and could not allow one more moment to pass before wishing you the best! You saved my life you know! I will love you forever!

I walked five feet off the ground for days..when my good friend, with the buzz do, told me that you asked about me. "She was very concerned about you (both)! I couldn't believe you even remembered me after three years had passed..... and cared! On second thought, I can imagine you caring. You are a wonderfully warm hearted person. A healer of body and soul!

It's the reason I feel in love with you. You have a wonderful heart. Makes my heart ache just thinking about that day our hearts connected.

The universe connected them you know...for some reason we were meant to have that moment in time. I prayed beforehand. My spirit guide was there...I saw her shadow...she indicated that it was okay for me to let you know.

I didn't expect you to hug me...that was when my spirit guide showed up...along with my mother's angry expression...in color at that. I saw her imagine in color. She was forbidden me to love you, to hug you. Imagine that! You know from that moment on I could not tolerate being in her presence. I would find myself jumping up and leaving the room, if she came near me. Like opposite pole I bounced away.

I miss you. I miss the love you radiate...not just for me...you radiate love for mankind. You were god to me..still, even now..in a way.

Maybe you were god. A god sighting. I had one once before come think of it....a bum on the metro....no he was god... when he left the train, although be very noisy...everyone smiles and the sun was shinning. It was magical. I spoke with him. He told me I was kind and that I would be okay! When I needed to hear it.....when I got up to leave...he told me I would be just fine.

And you. I asked to see god in a woman. You were her! You loved me when I needed to be loved in the worse way. I made a huge life change after that moment. You helped me to a happier, more fulfilling life. And I still have my friend. My ex. We are the same. We haven't changed...we were always good friends. We are merely on different paths now. I told her during our parting of the ways (we had lived together for fifteen years) that this thing that was happening was bigger then both of us. And I believe that it was! She was someone she is helping along as do I. We are on different missions now.

I separated from my family. I do not miss them. It had to be done.

I am free to follow my soul's missions.

I love you good doctor...please take care of yourself. I think of you often and know that your day is going well...

No comments: