Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Just some things...

No, I don't believe Republicans and Democrats can not come together over the illegal immigrant situation. The Republicans want them to slip in and work under the table in order to help out businesses. The Republicans are all about giving businesses big breaks and free trade. And the Democrats are not organized at all or pretty much of the same mind set. Let's face it. This country is ran by lobbyist of special interest and oil mongers. Bush readily admits as he did today on CNN that we are depended on oil. Hello! Whose fault is that? Bush is not give any tax breaks for "green" development methods..yet he continues to give tax break when people buy extra large vehicles that suck up gas. Where are the clean air incentives Mr. Bush. And why are you allowing every large corporation to out source and off shore work? How can people here in this country make a decent living when the cost of living goes up and good paying jobs are going away? The middle class is sinking Mr. Bush. Do you even care? Do you even get it?

Sen. Charles Grassley, (R) Finance Committee, is trying to make sure non profit organizations like religious groups and charities are making too much money. He is scrutinizing their accounting practices.

I just got finished running over 13 miles. I found out that I cannot drink soil powder filled fruit smoothies because they have a way of slipping out on me..better I find out today when when I run the Half Marathon on Sunday. Guess I'll have a bagel that morning and no smoothies the day before. It's not safe to even walk and drink that stuff. It has an escaping mind of hits own.

I'm so glad to be back home and sitting in the warm sun shine. The wind is cold! As long as the wind was at my back it wasn't bad; but on the way back my legs and hands were cold. I had running shorts on. Gee, what do I wear Sunday morning? Shorts! Just so it isn't raining! I don't know why I fret over these events. I know I can do it. I just got finished running about 13 miles. It doesn't matter I can do anything in two hours. I'm tired..and could take a nap. I just had another fruit smoothie with strawberries, pineapple, apple, grapes, and mango.

I'm sitting in the sun light and finally warming up.....feels so good! I'm smiling at my reflection in my laptop screen. My blond hair is laying very cute as it drys from my shower. Hey, I am cute! No deep lines are sags...not bad for sixty. Damn! I can't believe that I am sixty. The doctor couldn't believe it either...and laughed. Most women my age are over weight and sedentary. I am a cute size six. Thank the universe for dieting, yoga, running, walking and biking. I am more firm now than what I was at 30 when I didn't do anything. So, I have found out that exercise is key!

No comments: