Sunday, November 25, 2007

I hate to hear....

about accidents that happen when drivers swerve to avoid hitting something...run off the road, then over correct to get back on and swerve left across the median and hit an innocent on
coming car. Those people are sitting ducks and I guess there time is just up. It's so sad!

I can tell you now.. I would prefer to be killed if I am going to be suffering the rest of my life from numerous disability injuries. I would rather die in the accident then be incapacitated.

I would miss my ex (best friend), my lover, and all my wonderful friends, but I can't see living a painful and non-active life so I want to go fast! Actually, I am looking forward to crossing over and living the spiritual world. Oh, I'll be back...can't wait for another adventure. Life is fun when you finally "get it" and realize that "we do not die". Our energy continues on ...to another life if we choose. I have already planned my next life. It will be magical. I will be brilliant. My mother (and father) will be very loving. I will love my mother very much...she'll be just like the good doctor....very warm and loving. She'll be the wind beneath my wings and encourage me to excel and I will. I will be fearless like she is...and "fly" to aspiring new heights. I will be a lesbian...only in my next life...I will love women when I am at a young age. I had to wait a half a lifetime to finally make love to a woman in this life. Finally, I was home! I treasure the moments. I ached for what I had missed...felt cheated.....so I'm coming back and I will be cute, active with another lovely body! I will treasure my good health and good looks just like I do now. I am grateful...very!

I thank the universe and god for all of my many blessings of youthful pain free living. I am grateful for my agility and flexibility that allows me to be able to run, swim, ride bicycle, and walk everywhere on errands effortlessly. I am ageless!

So, universe, keep that in mind, when I am ready to go! I don't know which is worse going before my best friend or going after her. Either way I would miss her very much. We are great
friends!

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend which consisted of several invitations and plenty of wonderful food and drink. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends. I get shy at times..I won't though in my next life. I will be very confident, brilliant, interesting, energenic, intuitive...and have ESP.

I wish I had ESP now. At times I have a slight inclination that I do have mild ESP. I connect with my thoughts to Ezekiel, Edy and Georgette. I know I aided my friend with getting her to visit Ezekiel so she could aid in reconnected "passed" Edy and Georgette. What a wonderful experience when I listened to the tape...I had no idea... but realize now that I was being used for a long time...pushed actually to connect to my now present lover....so I could get her to Ezekiel ( a channeled spirit whom I have visited for about ten years now on several occasions a year. Yes, I feel that I was an important piece of that journey. They made me feel very confident and know what I wanted to do and say......leading up to connecting with my now present lover.

She had often spoke to me of her pasted friend, Edy and said that I reminded he of her. When she spoke so often of Edy I said. "I think she watches over you." and then later I found myself saying. "I think she would like to speak to you." Then I made an appointment for her so she could speak with Ezekiel....and there that day as I listened to the tape...I realized that I was indeed on a mission to reunite her with Edy....so she could help

No comments: