Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


And a most happy thanksgiving it is which was began by a healthy, although chilly, run this morning with my running group. After the sprint we sat down to great eats and wonderful company. A fabulous start to a wonderful day.

I am most grateful for my many blessings of love, happiness and perfect healthy and youthfulness! Totally no complaints here!

You see, I know the secret! I am grateful and know I can plan my days. My mind is clear and in the present moment. My mind open, hollow like bamboo, to received enlightenment from the universe. I don't have antennae that rise and lower! I have belief in the spiritual world.

All I need is to believe! I have friends in high places: Ezekiel, Edy and Georgette - thank you for watching out for me. I truly appreciate it!

I have the gifts of knowledge, talent, loving friends, wonderful lover and a dependable car! I am blessed with prosperity, knowledge, common sense, and youthfulness. I am blessed with the knowledge of knowing I must keep active with walking, running and yoga to remain healthy and agile. I learned to eat healthy and I feel so much better. I am so blessed!

I wish for peace in the world and on a personal basis I wish everyone to obtain the knowledge and gratefulness to know to take care of themselves. We reap what we sow! We can indeed create our own environment by our thoughts and choices!

Gotta go, it time to eat!

No comments: