Monday, November 12, 2007

I also believe...

that there is no such thing as death. I'm watching something on cable about near death experiences. About people leaving their bodies and coming back.

I think when we die..we leave our bodies..we are on the other side and can watch over those left behind on earth.

My friend M, talked about E and G who had a thirty year relationship they died in 03 and 02 respectively. M came between them at one point..an affair..with E.

When I met M she would speak of E, an artist, and said I reminded her of E. She said E thought she was from outer space, another planet..she told her that when she first met her. So, I thought that E was very spiritual.

So when M spoke of E I found myself saying. "She watches over you". And on another occasion when she spoke of E I found myself saying quit certainly. "I met she would love to speak to you".

So after mentioning it a couple of times to M and she said okay although a little skeptic, I took her to speak to my spirit buddy Ezekiel, channeled through J. C. I listened to the tape and was so amazed. I discovered that I was part of a mission that might have began even before 2002 but for sure in 2003 after E passed. I had been visiting Ezekiel since 1992 usually once or twice a year.

So I think that my mission was to distance from my life-draining family, leave my 15 year relationship, fall in love with a doctor to clench it...and then in 2005 hook up with my friend M. Everything positive led to my meeting M. I had admired her from afar two years before on two separate occasions. My friends knew her.

Then in September of 2006, she and I spoke and got together and sawing seeing one another. When I did see her, she would speak of E and it went on from there.

When I listened to the tape of her visit with Ezekiel, after he nailed her about other things, he asked if there was someone she wanted to speak to. M replied."Yes, E".

"She paces patiently back and forth behind your chair." Ezekiel said. M asked her a few questions then asked if E saw G. "No, and I miss her." E replied. Ezekiel asked if E wanted to see her and E confirmed and Ezekiel asked M what G's last name was. When giving. Ezekiel said. "Oh, she comes quickly!" They weld together...they embrace...Ezekiel explained.

My mission had ended. I had brought M to Ezekiel so she could help reunite E with G. Maybe M had to patch things up with G a bit. Or maybe G had to forgive E. I don't know! All I now is that they are together..and I am so happy. I can picture them...Ezekiel, in white, older with a beard. I can picture in my mind E & G....young again..slender. I once heard that when you passed you can go back to any age you want..be at your best..when in human form.

I know they are happy. I know M and I had much to do with it. It was my mission...along with a great change in my life. And they were many changes for the positive. My ex and I are still very good friend and live around the corner from each other. She has a partner living with her. I still see M.

Many times I have wondered why I was so in love with the doctor. She was my catalyst to change..but I want on loving her. A few weeks ago I absolutely could not get her out of my mind..and then later my friend tells me she had an appointment with her and the good doctor asked her about me. I swear my floated five feet off the ground for a week. I sang. I worked out to disco. I had an extreme amount of energy. In amazed I thought..after three years she still is concerned. I will love her forever! She is the warmest, kindest, woman I had ever met.

I remember when I saw her...I knew I would never see her again. I tried to memorize every feature on her face...just everything about her. She hugged me when time to part...my spirit guide pushed away my mother evil face that appeared.. and said how dare you love someone else...from that day on I couldn't stand to be in my mother's presence.

But the spirit guide let me know it was okay to let the good doctor know how I felt about her...so I did. My heart was aching. She said it hurt her heart.

I often wondered why I carried these feelings for her for so long. They have faded some now after she has asked about me. I know in my heart she truly cared. I will always be here for her...I will always love her.

And so it goes, moving from one mission to another...sometimes they overlap I think. No matter. I only want my life to be loving, loved, magical and mystical.

I pray now to Ezekiel, E and G. Silently I think those two owe me one or a few favors..so life should get pretty excited from here on out. Remember E was an artist...so I expect my talents should suddenly soar! :)

My heart aches for the good doctor...but I have to let that rest...in dormant...till a later time. In the meantime M and I go on..she's married. I like it like that! Well, most of the time I do. I was with someone for fifteen years...so it may be time for awhile to explore my solitude and talents...which I hope are not too hidden.

My love goes out to Ezekiel, my ex, M, E and G and the good doctor. Life is love...our energies are connected rather here on earth in human form, in the after life or in between the after life and here on earth. We communicate through out thoughts. I also believe we communicate through out thought between human souls here on earth. I felt the good doctor's thoughts about me. God, I could feel her eyes..when I was in her presence. The deepest darkest eyes every imaginable. She was god to me...I had nothing to offer. I only admired everything about her...there was something in everything about her.

No comments: