Thursday, November 22, 2007

no affection...

I just saw a loving daddy hold and kiss her little boy! I am so glad people today are more civilized then they were when I was growing up! I came from the German, farmer, hitler type who perpetuated their own ugly upbringings.

I had to leave the scene when I had tottally had enough. I only waited forty year to long. I should have ditched them many years ago. But with negative influence I was coward in the corner with eyes and head casted down without esteem.

Thank god for my friends who postively influenced my judgements. They indeed were my guardian angels. I listened and learned and eventually moved on.

And there is nothing sinful or wrong with being lesbian or gay. I suffered half my life and still because of evil negative hypocritical teachings. When I make love to her now...it's so treasured because I had to miss out on so much for half my life. I was born to make love to a woman and treasure every moment. I'm home! It is so wonderful and beyond compare then making love to a man....I couldn't make love to a man.... I wasn't into him. I only received. I had nothing to give. I was so cheated out of half my life because of evil hypocritical christian beliefs. I say if you are straight...well good for you! And who in the world would "choose" to be gay.....it is not a choice....hello...narrow minded hypocrites..it is not a choice.

So if you are not gay.....good for you. But, leave me alone to be happy with my life! And another thing! I am a TAX PAYER" that entitles me alone to share the same social and civil benefits that a straight person receives from this christian influenced (for votes), hypocritical government! Just where are the ethics? Where is integrity, honor and justice in our world of today....the church and government are still living in the 18th century! Witch hunts galore! Get out of the dark ages...and while we are at it....it into "green".

We the people need to protect our planet and move away from oil (for profit).

Do the right thing......love one another and love your planet!!!

Now, it's time to eat.. on this happy thanksgiving day....of which I am most grateful..that I am not a selfish hypocrite!

No comments: