Friday, December 14, 2007

better get my will up to snuff..

I'm going to be flying soon. Yeah, and yesterday I heard on CNN that there were about 370 near misses over busy airports.

I feel so sorry for these air tower control people. Most of the time they are in a panic: Flight 344 up!!! Flight 435 Down!!! No shit!

And then when the planes land.. oh you think your safely on the ground? No way! The planes nearly collide rolling crisscross runways.

And now we are approaching the debt of winter soon. Creepy!

Well, I got on this subject because I was just sitting here too tired to take a nap..must be the green tea capsule I took..thinking and planning my next life.

Oh this life is okay. I'm stuff. I had to have an abusive childhood I guess for some reason.. although I haven't figured that out yet. Kids don't need abuse to grow up to be a productive citizen. Man, my message was loud and clear..no help from us. I was their servant. Well, I was "the girl". Girls didn't rate as high as boys. Boys got away with everything.

My youth was miserable and lonely and I lived in daydreams. In daydreams this wonderful, beautiful woman loved me. Or I was hero and was saving some one's life and they loved me.

My next life I will be born to a beautiful couple. My mother will be very loving and warm and nurturing. She'll be the wind beneath my wings. She'll encourage me to explore life and careers. I'll be brilliant - like her. My dad will be okay too. But right now I can't image a man there in my child life. Today, I don't like men because I was abused most of by life by men and their superior position in society. Women were servants when I was growing up and not expected to work outside the home. Women were still ordered to "love, honor and obey". Words men never had to make such promises at the alter.

I still want to be a lesbian, but my environment in my next life will be much more accepting...totally accepting. Evil Christians will fall to the way side..they'll begin to kill each other off. Their off spring will turn on them because of the strike evil way they were raised where everything pleasurable is evil. Strike Christians home school their kids and are creating narrow minded hate mongers who do not believe global warming is a problem. Well, they walk hand in hand with republicans war, money mongers that frighten me.

No comments: