Sunday, December 30, 2007

A high rise condo for 759

is a little, rather very much, out of my league, our league. None of us could afford that! The condo fee along was $600. It was fun to look and see how the other one percent of the population lives.

After breakfast three of my best gay friends from my running group and I went to look at open houses and ended up at this brand new high rise in the Central West End, a classic city location near the 1300 acre city park where we run three times a week.

The condo was on the 17th floor with ceiling to floor windows all around. The condo was on the corner of the building with the master bedroom right in the West/North corner. Fabulous. God, to make love in that bed with that view! Fabulous!

The kitchen area was very open looking through the living room out to the terrace through floor to ceiling windows. Just fabulous. I had to confess that it would take me a long while to get brave enough to even step out onto the terrace of which there were too. A terrace off the living room and a terrace off the master bedroom. Too cool! Nothing else really stuck out. Features were rather common nothing outstanding; but with an extreme view like that.. do you really need more?

On the 7th floor was the clubhouse, outdoor patio and poor and a fantastic view of the Arch. There was a work out room and a small condo for use by guest.

It was fabulous to see but very unobtainable. Not sure I could really live on the 17th floor anyway, but if I live the lotto one day.. I'll let you know.

No comments: