Monday, December 31, 2007

No smoking Law enforced (?) in Illinois

Oh, all the drinkers and gamblers are so upset! The news featured a popular Irish bar in Belleville (across the river from St. Louis) and a fifty, fat smoking man says. "Hey if you don't like smoke then don't come in here". I bet the owner appreciated that? Hope the owner smokes, I'm sure he does. Hey, I won't go into a local lesbian coffee cafe because the owners smoke. Smoking is a sign of lack of intelligence and weakness as far as I'm concerned. Hey, I smoked at one time.. but I learned!

Personally I think smoking is disgusting (being an ex-smoker I'm the worst critic). And it seems to me that the people who are the unhealthiest smoke. Well, I guess that just makes sense. Smoking goes with booze and a sedentary bar fly life style.

Any more, in this day and age, to me, smoking is a sign of weakness, self-pity, and poor judgement. And it seems to me that the people who smoke are the poor ones without health insurance. Just think of all the charitable funds non-smoking laws could save Medicaid and the federal government so the money could be put to good use to a well deserving cause. See, sorry, but I have no pity for smokers who actually KNOW better but feel they are somehow above it all. If you live an unhealthy life style then don't come crying when you get sick because you did it to yourself. Amen. End of story!

No will power! But, I guess many do not want to quit and think they have to die from something. Wow! I've known people like this...but why pick such a painful and slow death? What amazes me is how shocked they are when they do get sick from living an unhealthy life style. Hello? Like you didn't help it along!

I guess ignorance and abstinence is bliss! The lack of respect for their bodies is mind boggling to me. How can you not respect the gift of health and just trash yourself? These offenders act as if their bodies are separate from them. It totally amazes me. I don't know about you but I'm a total unit - mind, body and spirit. I respect my body and my good health. I try to maintain my weight, eat right and above all, exercise. Exercise is key. We should be only too happy to get out and walk a brisk clip or run a few miles. Most people probably take better care of their pets or their car.

I do both. I've always have taken good car of my car with proper, by the dealer, maintenance. I know if I respect my car it will respect me. Besides I have a respect for well engineered items. Look how wonderful our bodies are designed..to heal themselves .. to push to the limits... but only if we respect them. Just like my car. I take care of my body and it takes care of me.

So all you bar flies wake up and begin to take better care of yourself. The poor people of Belleville balked and moaned and groaned about seat belt laws too when they came about in the late 80's or early 90's. I think it's admirable that the state wants to help you save your thick stubborn head. And don't ask me why? Probably to protect the innocent like drunk driving laws. Gosh, Belleville is full of drunks... two judges last year got DWI's and many judges in the past there have gotten caught driving drunk. It's a joke but they always manage to get off Scott free; I guess until one day they actually kill someone.. but then it's too late and it's not cute anymore and looks just plain stupid. Judges with addictions and poor judgement you should be so proud!

Personally, I think every state should be smoke free. Any one with any amount of intelligence does not smoke. Man if someone held these people down and made them smoke, they'll be crying and complaining and ready to sue to high heaven. But that's the mentally of the locals, big ass, noisy, blue smoking gas guzzling pick-ups, beer guts and cigarettes. Makes me want to cry.. I'm so not proud. It's a shame man is so weak, pitiful, and so needy.... and they call themselves "men".

I can sound off because I smoked from age 18 to 38, but I quit because I wanted to be the best I could be at forty. So I ditched my straight, bar clinging friends and began hanging with bicyclist and runners. I can dish the dirt on men too because I was raised Catholic and learned at a very early age that men were superior to females and worth a whole lot more than me, a stupid girl. I was taught that I had to marry, I was taught that women should take the backseat and step back and allow men to win at all times. She should make him look good! Women should be cheer leaders for their men and sit on the side lines and honor and cheer him on. I hated it! Couples wanted the first child to be a boy to carry on the family name! Boys were allowed and encouraged to explore the world and get a good education. Boys were bragged about!

Women were told to be wives and mothers and honor and obey their husbands and put him first at all cost. She should suffer and do without and put him first. Men always drove and made all the major decisions. I hated it. I was drilled with that message from the time I was very small. My dad and brother (and mother - because she never took my side -ever) were ass holes who tormented and abused me and then laughed at me.. and until they had me in tears and then laughed even more. My dad beat my dog to death.. my mother did nothing. I thought I was next in line for the sledge hammer! But that was okay, men were manly and killing and beating others weaker than you is okay. Ass holes! Men got away with anything and everything and mothers kept quiet about it..for sake of losing their meal tickets. Life stank.

One day I said. "I'm never getting married". I think I was about 14 or 15 at the time...there was no way I was going to live like my mother who commanded .. I was supposed to get married.. yeah and live as miserable as she! Not! Yeah, I was the docile female to any man.. be it priest, father or brother or boyfriend... yeah make them look good! God they were ass holes! High and mighty and god like. No wonder I hate men! And they're always teaching and preaching like they know everything and they'll as stupid as the day is long. The ultimate scam as far as I'm concerned. What a joke.

Now to me this is just an example of the reasoning behind the bible and this stupid Christian mentally these Republicans espouse. Oh so god like. Hello! They wrote this crap to fit their sick needs and people are stupid enough to fall for this dumb stuff and vote accordingly. Who cares if American cars are junk, the war is for oil and big corporation profits, the health industry rips you off along with all the other companies that try to rip you off on a daily basis. Aren't you ditto heads tired of being made a fool of? Have you ever had a single thought of your own?

"We ain't voting for no woman or black man". Hey that's the mentally...do you think we'll ever progress as a society.. it sure doesn't look like it. You are playing right into the "rights" hand. They want stupid puppets to vote for them and keep them in power. Their goal is to rule the world as they leave us poor and penniless in their wake... and they talk about Kim, the emperor of North Korea, being an evil person. Hey look in your own back yard and you'll see lots of evil!

Now go out and have a beer, smoke a cigarette and beat the little women in your life.. like a good ole self righteous Christian!

No comments: