Sunday, December 30, 2007

Did you watch "Meet the Press"?

I am not considering "no experience" Obama. I am not considering China connected Mitt Romney who co-founded Bane Capital which is getting together Communist China to run the security for 3Com at the Pentagon. It's bad enough Mr. Bush contacted American ports security to a Middle Eastern company in Dubai.

And Mr Huckabee just plain thinks he is Jesus Christ ( so does Mit Romney) and that is scary! He doesn't care if gays are born gay or not..."they can choose how they act". This makes my stomach hurt! I would rather be dead than act straight again. I acted and soulfully suffered acting straight for the first forty years of my life.. and I should not have had to do this in the first place. There was no reason that I be ashamed of who I am to please others and make others feel more comfortable. That is bullshit people! I am a tax paying productive citizen. You don't see me starting wars for mere corporate profit do you Mr. Righteous Pure Boy Huckabee (and Bush). Why are the righteous, the worse sinners and hypocrites...like Haggart, Farewell, Craig. Please give me a break

Obama has no experience and he doesn't call for a mandate in his health care program like Hilary does. Obama had one year experience in the Senate when he began to run. Obama says no one has to have health care before they get sick. Now he is saying his program is like Edwards and Clinton's. This man is naive'!

I believe in the right to choose because I believe no one, I mean no one, has the right to make that decision for another person. I can't stand these religious fanatic hypocrites who hide the real issues of selling out America by espousing the "man written fictional bible".

Wouldn't these religious "men" love to control every woman on earth! These men that hang together and start wars and imprison women in long drab rags are likely to be GAY! They basically hate women...or they would prefer to watch women's sports. Hello? It's not rocket science. I'm a lesbian and I prefer to watch women's sports! It's a fact most men prefer to sneak ....that called "the down low". You know like Larry Craig they act religiously and righteous and then they sneak behind their wives backs (women are mere trophy social pleasing fronts anyway. See I do my social and religious duty .. I got married and had kids! Please!) and have sex with men and then have the audacity to say they are not gay....please? If a man has sex with another man...he is GAY!

Politicians hide behind religion to avoid looking at the real issues...like a weaken dollar, poor economical status, illegal immigrants, war for profit, and poor health care coverage to name a few of the major issues facing this downward spiraling out of control nation.

This government counts on war for industry profits and tax money waste as the middle class slides into despair. Tim Russert did not ask Huckabee good questions and Huckabee just kept talking religion, anti-gay and anti-abortion. He was allowed to avoid the pertinent obvious, well to me, questions.

No comments: