Thursday, December 06, 2007

She speaks from the universe with words of

wisdom that I take to heart. My friend L. We are dear friends. I have always listened to her words for I have always felt that the universe speaks to me through her.

This evening while speaking to her I expresses some concerns and I can tell when she instantly comes back with a responds (her gut reaction) that what is says is truth and my concerns ease and I dismiss them.

She is the outside world to me. She is my sampling of what the outside world thinks of me and I trust her response.

It's good to have someone who is honest in my life. I pretty much know the answer she'll give ahead of time so what she says is a confirmation I guess; a reassurance.

She is another guardian spirit in my life. I have many and most are here on earth. I think of each wonderful friend as placed in my life to guide me and me to help guide them. I believe that most of the time we don't even know we are doing it or receiving it...but I believe we do guide each other.

I try to make a conscious effort to think of that often during the course of the day. I feel special spirits are with me always. I feel surrounded by love and warmth and nourishment. I feel touched by love. My life is truly magical, mystical and spiritual. I am love.

Love is an energy that shines like a bright star in all directions always. It's an energy that gives and receives always. I am so blessed.

I am grateful for my good health, youthfulness, talents, friends, pain free flexible days. I am grateful for all the things around me that continue to work and function that make my life very easy to enjoy and appreciate. I am so blessed!

I am blessed to know that the power lives within myself fueled by thoughts, dreams and wishes supported by love that I feel outward and inward.

No comments: